Fly Me to the Moon (OOC)

Barnum

MarkK, let's just hand wave about direction and timing and all that, and assume that the Emissary gets them as close as he can without being detected . . . unless of course you want to fly right in and land on the runway. We could go with that too.

And speaking of landings . . . let's assume that this jet, like all comicbook jets can hover. It will make getting Raindance and Velocity off much simpler.

You guys can disembark in your next post if you want, or you can take some time to discuss a plan. It's all fine with me.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But, that said, why bother landing?

Emissary can just fly at the edge of the distance at which we won't be detected, and we can bailout, Raindance carrying Velocity down. Emissary and Val can then head towards orbit. Given the speeds/distances, it could easily be the case that we arrrive roughly at our destinations at the same time, making things a simultaneous attack.

(Going to have Velocity suggest this IC now :))

Emissary can just fly at the edge of the distance at which we won't be detected, and we can bailout, Raindance carrying Velocity down. Emissary and Val can then head towards orbit. Given the speeds/distances, it could easily be the case that we arrrive roughly at our destinations at the same time, making things a simultaneous attack.

Raindance and Velocity,

You need a plan. Is Raindance going to do a fly-over? Is Velocity going to do a run-through? Are you both going to land? And if yes where (in relation to the base)? Which building are you going to approach first? We'll need all of that info in your next IC post.

E and V,

You'll be there in no time. :)

Raindance and Velocity,

You need a plan. Is Raindance going to do a fly-over? Is Velocity going to do a run-through? Are you both going to land? And if yes where (in relation to the base)? Which building are you going to approach first? We'll need all of that info in your next IC post.

E and V,

Raindance and Velocity,

E and V,

Velocity and Raindance, I made some assumptions about your plans and actions in my last post. If you want to do anything differently, just go ahead and include the details in your next posts.

Emissary and Valkyrie, you'll be at your destination on my next post, so anything else you want to get done on the jet, now's the time.

Velocity and Raindance, I made some assumptions about your plans and actions in my last post. If you want to do anything differently, just go ahead and include the details in your next posts.

Emissary and Valkyrie, you'll be at your destination on my next post, so anything else you want to get done on the jet, now's the time.