Sign in to follow this  
Veiled Malice

Zoom Plus (OOC)

I wouldn't be so sure Megan is bored in her classes VM, she is a very decicated student (seeing as it isn't to hard to be for her :))

I wouldn't be so sure Megan is bored in her classes VM, she is a very decicated student (seeing as it isn't to hard to be for her :))

Eh, didn't mean to put thoughts in your character's head, Thev. Let's just change that to "most teachers did their level best to bore her, but Megan remained unbowed by their attempts to break her under scholastic purgatory." :)

Eh, didn't mean to put thoughts in your character's head, Thev. Let's just change that to "most teachers did their level best to bore her, but Megan remained unbowed by their attempts to break her under scholastic purgatory." :)

I love Attractive. It's so useful, both in and out of combat.

Anyway, could you give me a Medicine check? I know you don't have the skill, but Mr. Cuthbert is giving you some on-the-job experience. Just take your WIS bonus and your roll.

Anyway, could you give me a Medicine check? I know you don't have the skill, but Mr. Cuthbert is giving you some on-the-job experience. Just take your WIS bonus and your roll.

Sign in to follow this