What Makes Him Sing (IC)

"That sounds fantastic. A little spontaneity really brightens up your life sometimes, you know? Especially when you get a chance to share it with friends."

He glanced down as he dug through the pockets in his large coat.

"Where did I put that blasted....Ah! There it is. You'd think I'd remember things like this."

He pulls out a slightly battered business card, handing it over to Miss Americana.

"Call that number any time you need to reach me, no matter the reason. I figure we heroes are always "on-call", after all."

With a wink and a smile, he stands and offers Miss A one last handshake.

"Again, it's been a pleasure and an honor. Be sure to drop me a line if we're needed for some sort of charity event again. Take care of yourself, Miss A!"

After she'd said her goodbyes, Gabriel would soon exit the building and fly off to continue his heroics elsewhere in the city, traces of his power still seeming to echo here and there in the rooms he'd been in. Or maybe that was just his natural force of personality.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miss A looked at the card, instantly memorizing the number, then tucked it away in the pocket of her white lab coat as she tossed out the water bottles and went to file her data. It was just a meeting for a cup of coffee and conversation, she reminded herself, it was most certainly not anything even approaching a date. Miss Americana was a perfectly logical and acceptable sort of person to meet with an amazingly handsome and charismatic man just to hang around and shoot the breeze. She was one of the smartest women in the world, Gina reminded herself sternly. She was not going to be stupid about this.