Flare Knight

After a while of working on it, I've come up with this character;

Player Name:Flare Knight

Character Name:Aldabra

Power Level: 7 (105/105PP)

Trade-Offs: None

Unspent PP: 0

Gold Status: 0/30

In Brief: Alien with a powerful Device on his chest from another dimension whose trying to fit back into a world he doesn't understand. Absolutely hates Injustice in all forms, and refuses to accept that it exists.

Alternate Identities:Johnny Feldon (Human Transformation), Highway Star (when using VP to assume it's Array), Re-Birthing (When using VP to assume noted Array), Crusher (When using VP to assume Noted Array)..etc, etc.

Identity: Secret. No one is aware Johnny Feldon is Aldabra or Aldabra exists. No one is aware that Johnny Feldon is able to turn into different creatures, and no one is aware of the connection between the Aliens, the group is played up as being mutated siblings

Birthplace:Zen, the home of the Kazul-Din

Affiliations: Claremont Academy, Duncan Summers (Father Figure)

Family:Do not exist in this universe

Age: 17 Solar Cycles on Zen (100 Earth Years) (DoB: 3rd Month of the Lunar Season, 1910 )

Apparent Age:Most forms appear to be teenagers of varying height and weight

Ethnicity:Blue-skinned

Height: 5'9(varies)

Weight:110lbs(varies)

Eyes:None (varies)

Hair:None(varies)

Description: As a Kazul-Din, Aldabra is as his entire race, covered in a microscopically small soft blue coat of fur so fine as to feel like skin, with no eyes, ears, mouth, nose or hair. Though his face is vaguely humanoid in appearance, he has covered over holes in his skull where eyes would go, but nothing else. In essence, he has what appears to be constantly closed eyes. This creates a blank slate with only a slight indention where his eyes would be. Despite the fact he looks so odd, his manner, while quirky and strange, somehow sets people at ease, when he is in his base form.

Johnny Feldon is an average sized kid with sandy brown hair and indeterminately brown skin- created from the mixture of all races to be the 'genetic combination' of all humans-, with heterochromia, one Blue eye, one Brown eye, fond of wearing bomber jackets and jeans unless needed otherwise. The U.L.T.I.M.A. device is located on his left shoulder, hidden under his jackets

The Common forms, and Aldabra himself, wear a form fitting suit of blue with no sleeves, the U.L.T.I.M.A. device on their chests.

Power Descriptions: The basic descriptor on his powers are Technological, based on his Device. His individual aliens are generally Naturally Powered, but could be considered Mutant, due to the Device editing the forms to be more effective

History: (Please remember we are a family friendly site. Your story should be PG-13 at most. If your character wouldn't fit in an episode of Justice League Unlimited or Buffy the Vampire Slayer, please rethink it.)

Personality & Motivation: Having no way to get home, Aldabra spend most of his time trying to figure out exactly HOW to get home. However, he hates the idea of anyone, even villains, being treated horribly by anyone, and will, at times, defend a villain, at least with words, if he feels they are not being treated well. His Motivation is Goodness.

Powers & Tactics: While Aldabra has hundreds, if not thousands, of transformations to turn into, he usually refuses to openly transform once he has picked a form, though he's perfectly willing to let himself be thrown far enough away that he could transform without being looked at. He still spends time planning his moves, however, particularly as Thinkerer

Complications:

Secret Identity: Aldabra has no less then 10 separate Identities he keeps hidden from anyone. Should they become connected, the power of his Device could be revealed, which could cause massive problems

Stronger then It looks: The U.L.T.I.M.A. adapts it's revealed powers to it's owners. As his forms are at the Teen years, restricting their powers to a level that Aldabra's body can handle. Should the device be applied to a more powerful subject, it would quickly adapt, and possibly reveal the full powers of the Device. In Game Terms, if a villain gains control of the Device and surpasses it's restricted, more levels of the Variable Power could be added. This should be rare and restricted to highly intelligent and wise villains, as the technology, while Second-Nature to Aldabra, would have to be figured out piece by piece by anyone who was not receiving instructions

Everyone deserves fair Treatment: Aldabra absolutely refuses to allow injustice, period.

I want to go Home: Aldabra's most powerful Wish is to return to his home dimension

Abilities: 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 8 + 0 = 8PP

Strength: 10 (+0)

Dexterity: 10 (+0)

Constitution: 10 (+0)

Intelligence: 10 (+0)

Wisdom: 18 (+4)

Charisma: 10 (+0)

Combat: 10 + 10 = 20PP

Initiative: +0

Attack: +5

Grapple: +5

Defense: +7 (+5 Base, +2 Dodge Focus), +3 Flat-Footed

Knockback: -0

Saving Throws: 5 + 4 + 0 = 9PP

Toughness: +3 (+0 Con, +3 Device [impervious])

Fortitude: +5 (+0 Con, +5)

Reflex: +4 (+0 Dex, +5)

Will: +4 (+4 Wis)

Skills: 20R = 5PP

Concentration 6 (+10)

Notice 7 (+11)

Sense Motive 7(+11)

Feats:2+1= 3PP

Dodge Focus 2

Improved Initiative

Powers: 4 + 0 + 0 = 0PP

U.L.T.I.M.A. (Device 15) (75PP, Flaws: Hard-To-Lose, -1pp, Feats: Restricted (Wis-18), Drawbacks: Power loss, Must be recharged every 24 Hours. Uncommon, -1pp ) (U.L.T.I.M.A. System. Universal Life Transformer Imitates Multiple Aliens, Technology) [4PP]

Alien Forms 7 (Variable Power, Multiple Traits, All Traits at once, Any Combination of Traits, 35 Points worth of. 9pp/rank)(Extras: Action(move)) (Allows Kazul-Dial to turn into any alien it knows, Technology) [63PP]

Benefit (Temporal Inertia) (The U.L.T.I.M.A. exists in all time frames as a single object, and prevents it's wearer from being lost in Time, Technology) [1PP]

Toughness 3 (Extras: Impervious) (The U.L.T.I.M.A. makes it's wearer even Tougher then usual due to integrating with it's Nervous System, Technology) [6PP]

Comprehend 2, Speak and Read all Languages (The U.L.T.I.M.A. allows it's reader to understand and speak any language that is necessary to facilitate Communication, Technology) [4PP]

Enhanced Feat (Uncanny Dodge, Auditory) (The U.L.T.I.M.A. allows it's wielder to avoid attacks easier, Technology) [1PP]

DC Block:

ATTACK      RANGE     SAVE                        EFFECT

Unarmed     Touch     DC15 Toughness (Staged)     Damage (Physical)

NOTE: The easiest way to get your DC Block to line up is to write it out in a word processor in a Courier font, then just copy/paste it into your post.

Abilities (8) + Combat (20) + Saving Throws (9) + Skills (5) + Feats (3) + Powers (60) - Drawbacks (0) = 105 Power Points

Notes; (I stole this idea from Durf because it's just so useful!)

While this character is, in theory, capable of assuming any form of powers worth 35 PP, in reality this will be limited to a set 'Core' group of forms with alternate ones being extremely odd occurrences.

This Character can not reach his Combat Caps outside of a handful of highly focused 'Combat' Aliens. One is detailed below. On Defensive, his Defense is hitting caps, but just barely, and his Toughness is badly low.

Despite his Recharge Necessity, he doesn't have a limit on how many forms he can assume. This is for Streamlining Purposes and because the major usefulness of this character is that he is able to assume so many forms. Limiting that to only so many per Thread or Per Day would make Aldabra only useful in a handful of threads, due to low Combat abilities, as he currently does 0 damage, and only has +5 to Hit

The U.L.T.I.M.A. is an extremely powerful device and is going to stay that way. Aldabra, while an Alien, is no more powerful then a regular human (Though his Wisdom at 18 is actually considered low for his race, though I don't see this coming up), meaning he requires the U.L.T.I.M.A. to do almost anything.

The Forms are evolving as the Variable Power does, for example, the Speedster detailed below currently only has Speed, Quickness, and a Blast. As Aldabra gains PP, the alien's descriptions themselves will change, as they mature from Teens to Adults. This could involve extremely strange changes, such as growing Extra Limbs (Additional Limbs Power) or simply boosting the old ones.

This character currently has no History posted nor are most of his powers given their caps. This is due to simply making sure the math fits and so suggestions can be offered

I might have missed some extra code, please point it out if found.

Detailed Forms with Names;

Highway Star

2+2+15+10+1+=35

Speed 2 (Highway Star has the ability to Manipulate Friction around his feet, Mutant) [2PP]

Quickness 2 (In order to keep up with his tremendous Speed, Highway Star has a similarly fast Nervous System, Mutant) [2PP]

Highway Star's Speed Array 12(Feats:Dynamic Base Power, Dynamic Alternate Power, Alternate Power) (The true Speed of Highway Star, Mutant) [14PP]

• Dynamic Base Power: Speed 12 (The Maximum Speed that Highway Star can access, Mutant) [12PP]

Dynamic Alternate Power: Quickness 12 (The Maximum Speed of Highway Star's Brain, Mutant) [12PP]

Alternate Power: Blast 6 (Using his speed to cause gusts of wind to batter enemies, Mutant, Wind) [12PP]

Enhanced Dex 10 (Increased Speed comes with increased Dexterity, Mutant) [10PP]

Enhanced Feat (Attack Specialization, AP Blast) (Highway Star is very, very good at using his Wind Blast, Mutant) [XPP]

Re-Birthing

27+ 3 +2 +3 =35

Healing Array 26(The Regeneration Powers of Re-Birthing, Mutant) [27PP]

• Base Power: Healing 13(Extras: Resurrection Flaws: Limited to Others) (Re-birthing using her powers to heal, Mutant) [26PP]

Alternate Power: Nauseate 13 (Re-Birthing using her powers to harm, Mutant) [26PP]

Enhanced Fort 3 (Being able to heal and disease others with a touch increases their resistance, Mutant) [3PP]

Enhanced Reflex 2 (Re-Birthing is fleet of foot, Mutant) [2PP]

Enhanced Will 3 (Re-Birthing's people are particularly strong willed, Mutant) [XPP]

Crusher

21 + 2 + 4 + 2 +6 =35

Density 7 (Crusher is an alien made out of, essentially, living rock, and is as dense as that would imply, Mutant) [21PP]

Toughness 1 (Extras: Impervious]) (Skin thicker and harder then Steel is just par for the course for Crusher, Mutant) [2PP]

Enhanced Fort 4 (What Diseases can survive in a man made of rock?, Mutant) [4PP]

Enhanced Feat (Attack Focus, Melee 2) (He might not be the most graceful, but Crusher knows where to hit someone, Mutant) [2PP]

Super Strength 3 (Crusher might not have massive amounts of Super-Strength, but he's not without some of it, Mutant) [6PP]

Findar

10 + 4 + 1 + 15 = 35 PP

True Sight (Visual (Counters Concealment 2, Counters Illusion 2, Counters Obscure 5, Detect Hidden 2 (Limited: Objects))(Findar's eyes are 'true', and little to nothing is able to hide from them, Mutant, Visual) [10PP]

Super-Senses (Detect Weaknesses, Ranged, Acute, Analyze) (Findar is a living scouter, and can pinpoint weaknesses in anything, Mutant, Visual) [4PP]

Super-Senses (Track Teleport)] (Teleporters themselves, Findar's people are able to follow the 'trails' of those they are after, Mutant) [1PP]

Teleport 6(Feats: Easy, Change Velocity, Change Direction) (Findar does not have to rely on movement of legs or arms to follow his foes, he simply appears where they need to be, Mutant) [15PP]

Thinkerer

14PP + 12pp + 5pp + 1 + 3 = 35

Enhanced Int 14 (Thinkerer's brain is highly developed, capable of advanced mathematics almost instantly, Mutant) [14PP]

Enhanced Wis 12 (Thinkerer's people are considered extremely wise, even adolescents, Mutant) [12PP]

Quickness 10 (1,000x) ( Flaws: Limited; Mental Only]) (Thinkerer's brain works at insanely fast speeds, making most people's seem slow by comparison, Mutant) [5PP]

Enhanced Feat (Inventor) (Thinkerer's brain is capable of inventing new devices easily and quickly, Mutant) [1PP]

Enhanced Wis 12 (12pp)

Enhanced Skill (Craft; Mechanical +12) (Thinkerer is able to craft the items he invents if he puts his mind to it, Mutant) [3PP]

Quickness 10 (Flaw; Mental Only, 5pp)

Johnny Feldon

14 + 8 + 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 1 = 35 PP

Enhanced Strength 14 (an Advanced musculature makes Johnny Feldon a dangerous person to face, Mutant) [14PP]

Toughness 4 ( Extras: Impervious)(as Johnny Feldon, Aldabra's dense musculature system protects him from dangerous attacks, Mutant) [8PP]

Enhanced Feat 4 (Attack Focus Melee x2, Improved Initiative, All-Out Attack) (Johnny Feldon is both quick on the draw and accurate in his attacks, Mutant) [4PP]

Enhanced Fort Save 2 (Johnny's enhanced body comes with resistance to Disease, Mutant) [2PP]

Enhanced Reflex Save 2 (Johnny is faster then most people at avoiding blasts, Mutant) [2PP]

Enhanced Will Save 2 (Johnny is exceptionally strong willed, Mutant) [2PP]

Speed 2 (Johnny Runs a bit faster then most people, Mutant) [2PP]

Leaping 1 (Johnny can't leap tall buildings in a Single Bound, but he can jump pretty high, Mutant) [1PP]

Space-Flight

2+ 2+ 13 + 9 + 9 =35 PP

How High can we go? (The main powers of Space-Flight, Mutant) [11PP]

• Base Power: Flight 5 (Space-Flight's People can float through the air due to Helium sacs throughout their bodies, Mutant) [10PP]

Alternate Power: Space Flight 10 (Space-Flight's people are able to make themselves move even when there is no Gravity, Mutant) [10PP]

Flight 1 (Space-Flight's people can float through the air due to helium sacs throughout their bodies, Mutant) [2PP]

Space Flight 2 (Space-Flight's people are able to make themselves move even when there is no Gravity, Mutant) [2PP]

Immunity 9 (Life Support) (The Ability to survive the Rigors of Space Travel come easily to this race, Mutant) [9PP]

Super Strength 6(Feats: Super Breath) (Increased Lung Capacity and muscle strength makes lifting easier, Mutant) [13PP]

Looks like a BEN 10 expy. Coolness. I suspect you'll be asked to provide stats for all of your different alien forms...

Yeah, pretty much. I plan to keep this 'First Series' style of Ben 10 though, no Aliens with Combo Platter Powers, like Fire and Plants and no 'Ultimate Forms', which, while I think it's good idea in the show itself, there is only one way to effectively show that, and my personal opinions on the way to show it is that I don't like it anyway.

Player Name:Flare Knight

Character Name:Aldabra

Power Level: 7 (105/105PP)

Trade-Offs: -1 Attack/+1 Damage

Unspent PP: 0

Gold Status: 0/30

In Brief: Alternate reality Grue where the Grue have only limited Shape-shifting capability and rely on Devices to mimic the similar abilities of their alternate-reality counterparts. Believes it is his duty to stop any crime he sees happening the instant it occurs, now matter how small

Alternate Identities:Johnny Feldon (Human Transformation), Highway Star (when using Shape-shift to assume it's Array), Re-Birthing (When using Shape-shift to assume noted Array), Crusher (When using Shape-shift to assume Noted Array)..etc, etc.

Identity: Secret. No one is aware Johnny Feldon is Aldabra or Aldabra exists. No one is aware that Johnny Feldon is able to turn into different creatures, and no one is aware of the connection between the Aliens, the group is played up as being mutated siblings

Birthplace:Zen, the home of the Grue

Affiliations: Claremont Academy,

Family:Part of the Grue Unity in this World, unreachable in his Home World

Age: 17 Solar Cycles on Zen (100 Earth Years) (DoB: 3rd Month of the Lunar Season, 1910 )

Apparent Age:Most forms appear to be teenagers of varying height and weight

Ethnicity: Usually a Pasty Red like all Grue, but has come to favor a Blue-skinned creature alongside his human form

Height: 5'9(varies)

Weight:110lbs(varies)

Eyes:White (varies)

Hair:None(varies)

Description: As a Grue from his Dimension, Aldabra is the same as Grue in this dimension, pasty red skin, pupil-less white eyes, and no hair. He has a very slim build, not enough to look sickly, but more then enough that he looks like he needs to eat. His usually avoids looking at people head on, due to the fact he realizes it can be slightly disconcerting that he can see despite the fact he lacks and pupils or irises, and keeps his head down. He wears the Claremont uniform exactly as asked, with absolutely no changes to it, and sticks to it in just about any form.

Johnny Feldon is an average sized kid with sandy brown hair and indeterminately brown skin- created from the mixture of all races to be the 'genetic combination' of all humans-, with heterochromia, one Blue eye, one Brown eye, and always grinning. The U.L.T.I.M.A. device is located on his left shoulder, hidden under his jacket

The Common forms, and Aldabra himself, wear a form fitting suit, a modified form of the Claremont Uniform with no sleeves, the U.L.T.I.M.A. device on their chests when actually doing something regarding Heroics

Power Descriptions: The basic descriptor on his powers are Technological, based on his Device. His individual aliens are generally Naturally Powered, but could be considered Mutant, due to the Device editing the forms to be more effective

History: (Please remember we are a family friendly site. Your story should be PG-13 at most. If your character wouldn't fit in an episode of Justice League Unlimited or Buffy the Vampire Slayer, please rethink it.)

Personality & Motivation: Having no way to get home as he knows it, Aldabra spends his time alternating between trying to figure out exactly HOW to get home and acclimating to Earth. However, his strict upbringing has caused him to be unflinching in regards to the law, and won't back down against criminals. His Motivation is to Uphold the Law, without fail.

Powers & Tactics: While Aldabra has hundreds, if not thousands, of transformations to turn into, he usually refuses to openly transform once he has picked a form, though he's perfectly willing to let himself be thrown far enough away that he could transform without being looked at. His planning varies wildly depending on his information, and it's not odd for him to turn into a stealthy form and conduct reconnaissance before moving in for an attack

Complications:

Secret Identity: Aldabra has no less then 10 separate Identities he keeps hidden from anyone. Should they become connected, the power of his Device could be revealed, which could cause massive problems

I want to go Home: Aldabra's most powerful Wish is to return to his home dimension

Training Wheels: Aldabra's Device is heavily locked down, completely preventing some forms from being Accessed. Aldabra can not shape-shift into any creature or form with ranks in Temporal or Dimensional Movement

I'm a Grue, yes.: Aldabra is a Grue, even from a different dimension, and is not ashamed to admit it.

Abilities: 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 8 + 0 = 8PP

Strength: 10 (+0)

Dexterity: 10 (+0)

Constitution: 10 (+0)

Intelligence: 10 (+0)

Wisdom: 18 (+4)

Charisma: 10 (+0)

Combat: 10 + 10 = 20PP

Initiative: +4

Attack: +5

Grapple: +5

Defense: +7 (+5 Base, +2 Dodge Focus), +3 Flat-Footed

Knockback: -0

Saving Throws: 4 + 4 + 0 = 8PP

Toughness: +3 (+0 Con, +3 Device [impervious 2])

Fortitude: +4 (+0 Con, +4)

Reflex: +4 (+0 Dex, +4)

Will: +4 (+4 Wis)

Skills: 24R = 6PP

Stealth 6 (+6)

Notice 7 (+12)

Sense Motive 7(+12)

Gather Information +4 (+4)

Feats:2+1= 3PP

Dodge Focus 2

Improved Initiative

Powers: 8+ 52= 60PP

Shape-shift 1 (The Natural shape-shifting capabilities of Aldabra, Mutant) [8PP]

U.L.T.I.M.A. (Device 13) (65PP, Flaws: Hard-To-Lose, -1pp, Feats: Restricted (Wis-18), Drawbacks: Power loss, Must be recharged every 24 Hours. Uncommon, -1pp ) (U.L.T.I.M.A. System. Universal Life Transformer Imitates Multiple Aliens, Technology) [52PP]

Shapeshift 7 (35 Points worth of Physical traits. 8pp/rank) (Allows Aldabra to turn into any alien it knows, Technology) [56PP]

Benefit (Temporal Inertia) (The U.L.T.I.M.A. exists only in it's home dimension, and protects it's wearer from the time-steam, Technology) [1PP]

Toughness 2 (Extras: Impervious 2) (The U.L.T.I.M.A. makes it's wearer even Tougher then usual due to integrating with it's Nervous System, Technology) [4PP]

Comprehend 2, Speak and Read all Languages (The U.L.T.I.M.A. allows it's reader to understand and speak any language that is necessary to facilitate Communication, Technology) [4PP]

DC Block:

DC Block:

ATTACK      RANGE     SAVE                        EFFECT

Unarmed     Touch     DC15 Toughness (Staged)     Damage (Physical)

NOTE: The easiest way to get your DC Block to line up is to write it out in a word processor in a Courier font, then just copy/paste it into your post.

Abilities (8) + Combat (20) + Saving Throws (9) + Skills (6) + Feats (3) + Powers (60) - Drawbacks (0) = 105 Power Points