Mind over Matter (OOC)

Supercape

It's "Wander" by the way, not "Warder." ;)

Wander is going to launch a stunning attack against Granite. Going to keep it a regular attack this round, till we see what he's made of (besides rock).

1d20+15=22 Blargh, but Mr. Rock is toughness shifted, so she hits fine anyway. She also gets +2 from autofire out of it!

The DC for Stunning Attack is 10+strength modifier+anything else, so that's a DC 27 Fortitude save.

Two missed attacks! Erin is going to attempt to redirect both of them. A successful Trick, I believe, will cause the attackers to need to make a new attack roll against the colleague of my choice.

Erin has Acrobatic Bluff, so she can use Acrobatics for her trick. I'm going to use Skill Mastery and say that both the Tricks have a DC of 28, as she bobs and weaves and does her best to get both her assailants to attack the man on fire.

I may be missing the rules here, but I think the "Trick" action should have been the move component of your previous action and stated there against a particular opponent - its not a "reaction" as far as I can see.

Having said that, as both missed, its fair enough that you would have tried to trick one of them - or indeed one of the other two. Could you specify who?

I don't think you could trick more than one opponent from the rules [p42 you trick "an" opponent] - unless of course you are using two move actions to do two tricks.

Okay, I asked AA and operated according to his interpretation, but I think there's enough ambiguity that it could go either way. It's kind of funny, I realize now, that Erin has had Redirect in her feat list since the first version of the character, but this is the first time I've ever tried to use it.

Let's see, if I can only do one, let's have Sylph attack Granite.

All right, changing it all up now.

If it does not take a move action to get into the elevator, Erin is going to use Acrobatic Bluff against Granite to catch him flat-footed. That's a DC 28 skill mastered acrobatics check, and since she has Fast Acrobatic bluff, she doesn't take the penalty. He's got nothing to counter with, so he's flat-footed.

She's going to do an actual damage attack against him, power attacking for 2. Result is a 24. His flat-footed DC is a 13, I believe, so since she hits 11 over his defense, that's a +5 from Autofire. 30+5+2, that's a DC 37 toughness check for him.

Okay, Wander is going to do an acrobatic bluff as her move action, and then a charge attack. She will gain two to attack, lose two to defense, and power attack for five.

Pyre has nothing with which to counter the bluff. He is flat-footed and has Defense +4

Attack is a 25! That beats his defense by 11, for a +5 to damage.

30+5+5 means a toughness DC of 40.

Oooh, bad news for Pyre, his defensive roll means that flat-footedness drops his toughness to only +6!

He rolls a 16. Gone baby, gone!