Innate on an armored jumpsuit's Protection?

ex3lev3n

hey, gang! your friendly neighborhood ex3lev3n, here, asking your thoughts on something I've been pondering:

Communication 4 (radio) (encrypted commlink; technology) (Power Feat: Subtle) [5dp]

Flight 2 (glider wings; technology; Flaw: Gliding; Drawback: Power Loss [if wings are immobilized, uncommon, minor]) [1dp]

Protection 3 (armored jumpsuit; technology; Drawback: Noticeable, Weak Point) [1dp]

Super-Senses 3 (darkvision, tracking [visual]) (heads-up display; technology) [3dp]l

This is Razorwing's armored jumpsuit. pretty cool, I know =p Anyway, with the suits Technology descriptor, would you think it prudent to buy another rank in Device to add the Innate Power Feat on the Protection, or you think this is a waste of points?

On a related note he has a rank of Leaping, Quickness, and Speed with the Training descriptor. again do you think it a waste of points to but them all up to Permanent and add the Innate Power Feat?

Protection is a Permanent power. I'm not sure it can be Nullified. For that matter, I'm not sure it can have the Noticable Drawback, either.

Powers that require an action to use, like most Movement effects, cannot be made Permanent. Or you could simply never stop moving.