A Night at the Opera

Pulse came flying back around the corner carrying the runaway gunman. The kid was unarmed and unconscious. He dropped him on the ground with the others. Giving Grim a little salute . . .

"Nice work. I'll go get the police."

With that he took off again into the night sky.

The civilians began getting up and rendering aid to the wounded. At least one of the men in the crowd was a nurse, and from the sound of the fast-approaching sirens, someone had already called 911.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grim waves distractedly at the departing hero.

"Yeah, you do that, thanks."

Doing a quick assessment of the battlefield, the young super notes a handful of unconscious foes (always a good thing), several wounded innocents soon to be receiving proper medical treatment, and the sound of approaching police and emergency vehicles; Grim has never served any time, but since she has quite a few skeletons in her closet, she isn't too keen on chatting with Freedom City's Finest. Deciding that fighting crime is it's own reward, she ducks down the alley and seems to wink out of existence in the shadows...

Doing a quick assessment of the battlefield, the young super notes a handful of unconscious foes (always a good thing), several wounded innocents soon to be receiving proper medical treatment, and the sound of approaching police and emergency vehicles; Grim has never served any time, but since she has quite a few skeletons in her closet, she isn't too keen on chatting with Freedom City's Finest. Deciding that fighting crime is it's own reward, she ducks down the alley and seems to wink out of existence in the shadows...