Sign in to follow this  
Thevshi

Touring the Town (OOC Full)

Hey Mr. Fantastic, started up the thread for Johnny Extreme to be able to meet Velocity. We'll have to round up a ref/gm to help give us something to do after Johnny annoy's Velocity some :)

Hey Mr. Fantastic, started up the thread for Johnny Extreme to be able to meet Velocity. We'll have to round up a ref/gm to help give us something to do after Johnny annoy's Velocity some :)

Not sure what you wanted to do now. Call it good for now? Or see if we can dig up a GM to give some incident to make Johnny really late?

Not sure what you wanted to do now. Call it good for now? Or see if we can dig up a GM to give some incident to make Johnny really late?

I was just going through the forums and tidying things up. Are you guys done here, or should I leave this thread open?

I was just going through the forums and tidying things up. Are you guys done here, or should I leave this thread open?

Sign in to follow this