Hammer and Anvil [IC]

alderwitch

Stesha laughed, then immediately knocked on the wooden arm of her chair. "You should know better than to say something like that," she chided Taylor. "The universe has way too much of a sense of humor about that sort of thing. But it was a fun evening. And there's nothing like some good semi-comedic violence for a laugh after a very long month." She gave a moment's consideration to spilling the beans about how her love life was really going, then decided not to. She was still thinking about how she felt about sleeping with Derrick, aside from the general liking of it part, and wasn't sure she was ready to dissect it. She was definitely sure that she didn't want Taylor to reciprocate with stories from her relationship with Jack, and dishing unidirectionally was sort of rude. So that would all have to wait for another time. "Did you ever figure the imps out?"

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Nah, I'm good," Stesha told her, looking at the plants and trees all around. "I haven't gotten a chance to wander around campustown lately, I think I'll do some shopping. Give me a call when you talk to Ace, and let me know how things with Damien go." Slinging her knapsack over her shoulder, she tossed away her garbage and headed for the steps leading to the sidewalk. "And don't forget to show your friends the picture!"