Freedom City PbP Ideas

Endless Flight

makes sense, having to restrict every super group's headquarters or villain's hideout is gonna be time consuming for the moderator that has to do it though. I wish there was an easier way.

we could always just decide that if you have a base of any kind it stays public and if you wanna discuss things in private you can take it to PM's or something....

I have a couple of ideas here. Give the players there home bases when they request one just put a few conditions on it.

Some that come to mind are...

A minimum posting requirement. (I am not a really big fan of this one but I feel it is important. If they show dedication to the site and the game, then it may be worth the mods giving them a small bonus.)

A team that is already in place. The Hero's need to work together before they go in for a base. (This also shows some commitment to the game.)

Make it a prize to be won due to good RP. The govenment has said you are worthy here is a base.

Make them spend the powerpoints on it as well, that way it is not something for nothing.

As for how the home base is done.... If BZ finds the password that is great, otherwise make it a private forum. (And if for some reason a group of villians or heros sneak in just give them access?) "?mark" because I am not sure how easy this is.

Shoot we could even just request them and trust our fellow players not to meta what happens inside.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

makes sense, having to restrict every super group's headquarters or villain's hideout is gonna be time consuming for the moderator that has to do it though. I wish there was an easier way.

we could always just decide that if you have a base of any kind it stays public and if you wanna discuss things in private you can take it to PM's or something....

I have a couple of ideas here. Give the players there home bases when they request one just put a few conditions on it.

A minimum posting requirement. (I am not a really big fan of this one but I feel it is important. If they show dedication to the site and the game, then it may be worth the mods giving them a small bonus.)

A team that is already in place. The Hero's need to work together before they go in for a base. (This also shows some commitment to the game.)

Make it a prize to be won due to good RP. The govenment has said you are worthy here is a base.

Make them spend the powerpoints on it as well, that way it is not something for nothing.

As for how the home base is done.... If BZ finds the password that is great, otherwise make it a private forum. (And if for some reason a group of villians or heros sneak in just give them access?) "?mark" because I am not sure how easy this is.

Shoot we could even just request them and trust our fellow players not to meta what happens inside.

Rule number one: play nice, even if your villain is the most maniacal and cold hearted demon from beyond space and time that doesn't mean you have to be. Be nice and try to keep all posts in and out of character to a PG to PG-13 rating.

Rule number two: Your character doesn't know everything you do. Keep in character knowledge and out of character knowledge separate, if people complain too much about you meta gaming ref's will have to have a talk with you.

how's that for a start?

Rule number one: play nice, even if your villain is the most maniacal and cold hearted demon from beyond space and time that doesn't mean you have to be. Be nice and try to keep all posts in and out of character to a PG to PG-13 rating.

Rule number two: Your character doesn't know everything you do. Keep in character knowledge and out of character knowledge separate, if people complain too much about you meta gaming ref's will have to have a talk with you.

how's that for a start?

how's that for a start?

how's that for a start?

how's that for a start?