Freedom City PbP Ideas

Endless Flight

personally I think that for the sake of keeping plot centralized around the city it might be good to limit the PL somewhat, say nothing less than 5 and no higher than 10. Still a good range of characters that can be made in there but none so powerful they could explode the city with an errant 'achoo'

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally I think that for the sake of keeping plot centralized around the city it might be good to limit the PL somewhat, say nothing less than 5 and no higher than 10. Still a good range of characters that can be made in there but none so powerful they could explode the city with an errant 'achoo'