Freedom City PbP Ideas

Endless Flight

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm definitely interested in this idea. Could we get an idea of power-level? Also, since this is the Freedom City setting, I'm assuming it's going to be the pseudo-4 colour, but we all know what happens when you assume things. :)

Actually, I don't see any reason why characters can't be anywhere from PL1 to PL 20, as long as there are suitable villains or heroes that match up. I think we might have specific forums where certain PL ranges will apply, that way the PL20 villain can't rob the local bank every other week.

There's an assumption that the forum will be four-color, like the setting, yes.

I'm definitely interested in this idea. Could we get an idea of power-level? Also, since this is the Freedom City setting, I'm assuming it's going to be the pseudo-4 colour, but we all know what happens when you assume things. :)

Actually, I don't see any reason why characters can't be anywhere from PL1 to PL 20, as long as there are suitable villains or heroes that match up. I think we might have specific forums where certain PL ranges will apply, that way the PL20 villain can't rob the local bank every other week.

Hey, checking in! :)

EF, do things only intend to be PC heroes vs. villains? Or will there be NPC heroes (police) and villains?

Yes, Thevshi, there will be all those NPC characters. That's part of the Referee's job. Basically, I'm trying to make it a place where characters can't really be railroaded by a GM. Players can work with Referees to tell the kind of story they want to tell, without feeling boxed in.

EF, do things only intend to be PC heroes vs. villains? Or will there be NPC heroes (police) and villains?

Yes, Thevshi, there will be all those NPC characters. That's part of the Referee's job. Basically, I'm trying to make it a place where characters can't really be railroaded by a GM. Players can work with Referees to tell the kind of story they want to tell, without feeling boxed in.