Sign in to follow this  
SilvercatMoonpaw

News Forum Discussion

I moved this post here and started a new thread with it so we can keep the News forum uncluttered, and so you guys can discuss whatever news topics you want.

Thanks, SilvercatMoonpaw for getting us started!

Enjoy. :D

I moved this post here and started a new thread with it so we can keep the News forum uncluttered, and so you guys can discuss whatever news topics you want.

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=444

Kudos....I love it.

I have production class this semester, which means i have unlimited use of our media labs. I want to produce awful fake freedom city "fluff pieces" for channel 5 more than anything now.

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=444

Kudos....I love it.

I have production class this semester, which means i have unlimited use of our media labs. I want to produce awful fake freedom city "fluff pieces" for channel 5 more than anything now.

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=444

Kudos....I love it.

Great! :P Can't wait.

Sign in to follow this