Sign in to follow this  
Master_Pelle

I Have a Bullet with Your Name on It! [OOC]

Ok, I'm thinking that Death Eye got hired by criminal mobs and he will try to assassinated a gang leader. It don't need much of plots, it will be just that Death Eye will try to assassinated a gang leader. It will be nice with little of ref help to handle the scene but the primary part of it is where PL 6 hero is tried to prevent his success of assassination.

Ok, I'm thinking that Death Eye got hired by criminal mobs and he will try to assassinated a gang leader. It don't need much of plots, it will be just that Death Eye will try to assassinated a gang leader. It will be nice with little of ref help to handle the scene but the primary part of it is where PL 6 hero is tried to prevent his success of assassination.

If you don't already have your PL 6 hero lined up, you may want to post in the Campaign Discussion thread to recruit one.

If you don't already have your PL 6 hero lined up, you may want to post in the Campaign Discussion thread to recruit one.

I think I will do it. The other player may not notice this post.

I'll bring my PL 6 hero by, once I get back home. It's not that he wants to protect a gangster, but there's no way to tell that the guy's a gangster at first - and I presume that you'll take the first shot.

I'll bring my PL 6 hero by, once I get back home. It's not that he wants to protect a gangster, but there's no way to tell that the guy's a gangster at first - and I presume that you'll take the first shot.

I notice that your character focus on supporting other characters so it may be a quit challenge for him because Death Eye have advantage in darkness thank to his darkvision sense. But I think that Hub need some little helps of other character.

But I think that I waited with that Death Eye tried to shoot somebody until the hero arrived.

I notice that your character focus on supporting other characters so it may be a quit challenge for him because Death Eye have advantage in darkness thank to his darkvision sense. But I think that Hub need some little helps of other character.

But I think that I waited with that Death Eye tried to shoot somebody until the hero arrived.

We could always just use a Freedom City NPC, or even a couple of suped up goons?

We could always just use a Freedom City NPC, or even a couple of suped up goons?

Well... I don't know... I think that let ref decided about it because they used handle npc characters.

Well... I don't know... I think that let ref decided about it because they used handle npc characters.

No, it's ok. I know that Hub's focused on helping others, but he can hold his own in a fight, and I've been looking for a chance to expand on his powers for a bit.