Pet Owners are Advised to Please...(OOC)

quotemyname

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i believe you should be bruised and stunned, no? fail a toughness save by five or more? ill wait to make my next post till you look at this. i think your stunned unless i am missing something that bumps up your roll or something. though by your math you did fail by 7...

but if you are stunned then i do not get hit by or have to resist the grapple.

The Captain has the distracting flaw on his adrenaline cannon which would cause you to lose your dodge bonus on the round that you used it. That would put your defense at 16, since half your base defense is dodge, unless I'm missing something?

Since she has improved grapple and can grapple with one hand, is there any reason she can't also fly while grappling? I built her around a Swoop-grab-fly-drop / move-attack-move style the way real birds go at their prey...if this isn't kosher let me know and I'll modify the IC post.

Since she has improved grapple and can grapple with one hand, is there any reason she can't also fly while grappling? I built her around a Swoop-grab-fly-drop / move-attack-move style the way real birds go at their prey...if this isn't kosher let me know and I'll modify the IC post.

She's got Flight 4 (100 mph) and an effective Str of 26.

Per ULTIMATE POWER:

You can carry up to a light load -- 306 lbs. -- in flight with no reduction in speed.

A medium or heavy load -- up to 920 lbs. -- reduces your speed to two-thirds

A heavy load also reduces your all-out Flight speed to one-half normal.

You cannot carry more than a heavy load (921+ lbs.) while in flight.

my last action for the round is a standard action to throw that punch. then a freefall afterwards caused by myself by pushing off of the gryphon. I have leaping and a high strength so by sandman's calculations i will basically hit the ground this round.

Possible VP for wrecking a car with civilians in it? i'm willing to forfeit an HP to you as well just cuz i am screwing with the crowd. What do you say, make this more interesting ;)

Avoid it and let it fall to the street? That's not heroic at all!

I rolled an "attack" to catch the billboard, don't know if I need to or not as well as a strength check to push it back. I can't imagine loosing one support would cause it to fall very fast or make that very hard... judge opinion?