Glory Days Are Here Again (OOC)

Poncho

Activating Hyperdimensional form from his array. He should have enough concentration to take 1 on any rolls to maintain it (DC 16,, Concentration +15) if he gets stunned or dazed. 

Taking 10 on notice to quickly sweep the scene at the park (if needed) (21 result)

Also taking 10 on any needed (if any) knowledge rolls. 26 for Know (Current Events) if needed (I suspect not but just in case). 

Oh perfect! That was what I was going to ask you to do so you did great getting it handled. Thank you for making this easier for me.

Here's the OOC list of what you figured out, though it's listed in the IC post as well;

Notice Sweeping the Scene gets you the following information;

The situation is pretty tense between the cops and the armored guards; either side could pop off at the others if the situation isn't handled carefully, which could injure the bystanders and make everything really go crazy. It might be smart to try and defuse the tension a little before willingly entering into the cage match, but that would mean giving up the element of surprise.

The Bandshell has an electrical shield generator attached to the front of it. When the fight begins, Captain Cosmos will be locked in until it's turned off unless he can figure out a way out with his powers.

Gabriela is locked in a cage inside the shell, which is likely linked to Bear Knuckle's collar; to free her, you'll have to knock him out. This also means that if a fight does start, Gabriela is in a dangerous position, and there's no promises Bear Knuckle won't threaten her safety

'

Your Current Events can let you know who Bear Knuckle is, but it also lets you know that he's clearly already gotten the benefit of the girl's meta human powers, he's back to his prime fighting age and ready to scrap.

How are you gonna handle this?

That is true, and Bear Knuckle has 14! A lifetime and a half of brawling has given him some fast reflexes.

He'll be swinging at you with an All Out Attack, dropping his defense all the way down to 3 to swing at you! 

But since you managed to avoid enraging him during diplomacy, he isn't raging, so he isn't swinging at full strength; his difficulty DC is 15 + his strength bonus of 10 for a DC of 25, if I am not mistaken? It crits on 17-20 and has Penetrating 6! 

So let's roll some bones!

Attack roll: 1d20+15 35 

...I messed up there; his base attack is 10, so dropping his Defense with All Out should raise it to 15. So it's actually as listed here, not at the link.

A powerful roll starting out!

At the moment CC has hyperdimensional activate, which actually gives him Toughness 15, with Impervious 12, but seeing as he also has penetrating that sounds like it breaks through. 

Standard Action: Basic Punch

I guess that hits, so a DC 30 Tough

Move Action: Fly away, staying in ring as far as way as possible within the ring. 

(Dont want to give him feints!) :)

Edited by Supercape

So this time CC will use move action to get to Knuckles, then try a grapple. 

27 for attack, which is good fortune

Then an opposed grapple check which he is pretty good at. 

46! another good roll. 

Feel free to roll for me on any opposed grapple checks (As otherwise it can get slow). His current bonus is +30