Doctor Deoxy

1. Where is your hero from? Manchester england, though he later moved to Romania and then London

2. How would your hero physically describe him/herself? Is this different from how others would? He would describe himself as an average caucasian male, others would describe him as a bit of invader of personal space

3. Does your hero have distinguishing speech characteristics or recurring mannerisms? he often uses scientific words to the chagrin of others as it comes off as projecting a feeling of superiority

4. What is your hero's motivation? To learn and grow

5. What are your hero's greatest strengths and weaknesses? His mind is amongst his greatest strength, academically, socially he is something of an inept and unwilling participant

6. What does your hero love? What does your hero hate? He loves science and despises GERMS.

7. How would you describe your character's mental and emotional state? Frantic and excitable but in good health over all.

8. What does your hero fear the most? GERMS!

9. What is your character's greatest ambition? To cultivate an entire world and its ecosystem from the primordial ooze to the highest functioning beings.

10. How does your hero feel about the state of the world and his/her place in it? that it is a work in progress, imperfect but ever evolving and that it is his job to chart the courses of life.

11. Does your hero have any prejudices? How does he/she get along with others? He bears no prejudices of note, and he is tollerant of others though his ability to form relationships is limited

12. Where do your heroes loyalties lie? In what order? He feels loyalty primarily towards his species,science, morality and little else.

13. Does your hero have a lover or partner? How do they feel about the hero now? He has been unable to form such a deep relationship thus far.

14. Does your hero have a family? What is the relationship there like? his family are stuffy and distant from their inept son, partially due to his disturbing nature but mostly due to his utter disintrest having been made abundantly clear.

15. How would the people closest to your hero describe him or her? A bit of a pushy, space invading, know it all but not malicious

16. Is your hero a role model? No.

17. How spiritual is your hero? Does your hero follow a relgious tradition? He is an agnostic

18. Is your hero part of a team, or would he/she like to be? Why? He would very much enjoy to be part of a team primarily because of the possible experiments both social and biological he could perform in such an enviroment with the resources it would provide.

19. How does your hero feel about the place of metahumans and aliens on Earth? quite excited, he welcomes any and all life forms equally as curiosities to be studied and understood, though he cares little for the culture that comes with.

20. If you could give one piece of advice to your hero, what would it be? Take it easy, its a long road ahead.

Introduction

Who are you? Sum yourself up in one sentence.
"I am Doctor Deoxy; Master Geneticist and Hero of Earth."

Do you have any nicknames, street names, titles, or nom de plume?
"Some people refer to Me as "Doc D" or "Dee-Dee"

What is your full birth name?
"Nathaniel Anderson"

Where do you live?
"London's west end."

How old are you? What year were you born (if applicable)? 
"I'm Currently 38 years old; I was born in 1978 on march 12th"

Physical Traits

What is your gender? If not applicable, please explain.
"I identify as a male"

How would you describe your heritage?
"Disinteresting overall."

How tall are you?
"5'11""

What is your body type?
"Average ID say if a little scrawny."

Do you have any particular weaknesses, such as allergies or physical disabilities?
"I am by virtue of my unique eyes, colour-blind."

How do you carry yourself? Are you graceful, or heavy on your feet? Can you be stealthy, do you walk with confidence? 
"With pride and dignity as a man of good moral standing and science."

Describe your skin, eye, and hair color. 
"I am a pale Caucasian with what I am told are violet eyes with octopus like pupils and black widows peak hair."

How do you wear your hair, if applicable? Do you have facial hair?
"I am sometimes seen with a well trimmed beard and mustache when the mood strikes me or my work engrosses me."

Do you consider yourself attractive? Do others?
"I do not know but I consider myself plain."

Do you have any scars, tattoos, piercings, or birthmarks?
"None so far."

Do you resemble anyone famous?
"I don't keep up with such things"

Do you have a dominant hand?
"I am left-handed."

What kind of clothing do you wear?
"I enjoy the comfort of a tailored suit when a labcoat is inappropriate or unavailable."

Do you wear makeup?
"No."

What is your vocal range? Is your voice distinctive in some way?
"I am told I would be a tennor if I were to sing."

Do you have any distinctive habits, nervous tics, or mannerisms? Where did they come from, and what causes them? Do other people notice and remark on these habits? Do they annoy you or other people? 
"I am known to drum my fingers on surfaces when my hands are left idle, much to the annoyance of others."

History

Where do you come from?
"I was born in Manchester to Edward Anderson and Emilia Anderson."

Have you made any major moves, or do you live in your hometown?
"I moved to Romania to capitalise on an....opportunity, and when I returned to my homeland I purchased a home in London."

Do you feel loyal to your country of citizenship? Do you consider yourself patriotic? How do you feel about the government of your country?
"I feel that I am proud to be who I am, not that I consider myself superior to others."

How do you feel about the place you come from? 
"Manchester was a grey place rife with dirt and grime but also life and character."

Where is your home town? What was/is it like?
"Wythenshaw was a rather quiet and green little part of an otherwise bustling urban metropolis, it was...pleasant."

Growing up, were most of the people you knew similar to you, or were you somehow a minority? How did that affect you? 
"My eyes set me apart from my peers in my youth, but more so my intellect."

Is there something you've always been really good at or really bad at? How has that affected your life? 
"I have always been fascinated with genetics, the building blocks and programming of life, my eyes are a source of fascination well into the here and now, as for as far as my heritage can be traced there is no Sign of them occuring before."

Were there any traumatic experiences in your early years (death of a family member, abandonment, orphaned at an early age)?
"None that I recall, though I may have simply repressed the memories."

Briefly describe a defining moment in your childhood and how it influenced your life.
"Watching a orchid, painstakingly grown in my hothouse wilt and die when it was removed from its artificial environment, unable to survive in the world beyond."

What stupid things did you do when you were younger?
"I was highly intelligent even as a child."

Where did you go to school? How much school did you have, and did you enjoy it?
"I attended school with relish, it provides me with equipment that my parents were unwilling or unable to provide me with for my experimemts, I wanted on all the way through from primary school to university."

Do you have any mementos of your childhood? What are they, and why did you keep them? If you have none, why not?
"I have a old ironwork microscope I...borrowed from my highschool biology lab."

When did you decide to become a hero? Why? Did anyone influence you one way or another in the decision?
"I feel it is my moral obligation to do what I can because I can, for those whom cannot do for themselves, and the fieldwork is always exciting."

Is the reason you give people for becoming a hero different than your real reason? If so, why?
"I sometimes neglect to mention my scientific interest in metahuman and extra terrestrial, dimensional or galactic beings genetics if I believe it is of no interest to those I am working with."

Do you have any deep, dark secrets in the past that may come back to haunt you?
"No comment."

Do you represent yourself as being different from who you really are? Why?
"No, such falsehoods are futile and often harmful to what relationships I do form with others."

If you do have these secrets, what do you fear would happen if the truth became known? How far would you go to protect those secrets? 
"No comment."

Do you have any sort of criminal record? If so, is it public knowledge?
"None."

Family

What are your biological parents' names? 
"Edward and eidith Anderson."

Were you raised by them? If not, please explain and describe who raised you.
"I was mostly raised by the staff of our home whilst my parents attended their business."

What was their standing in the community? What did/do they do for a living?
"They were wel regarded as philanthropists, my father was a surgeon of great skill and my mother a force for charities in her social circles."

Where are your parents now?
"Buried in Manchester cemetery."

Did your family stay in one area or move around a lot?
"I spent most of my early life in Manchester, occasionally going on small excursions with my allowances."

How did you get along with their parents? How do you get along with them now (if applicable).
"I had a distant but amiable relationship with my parents, though we often disagreed on matters they were still family, I felt...loss when they died."

How do your parents view you now, or how would they? 
"I like to think they would be proud of the direction I've taken in life."

Do you have any siblings? If so how many and what are their names? Describe your relationship with them.
"I am an only child."

What was your birth order in the family?
"First and only son."

Where are your siblings now (if applicable)? Do they have families of their own? What do they do?
"None applicable.

Do you stay in touch with them or have you become estranged?
"None applicable"

Do you love or hate one member of the family in particular?
"I felt a special connection with my father as a man of science."

Is any member of the family special to you in any way (perhaps, as a confidant, mentor, or arch-rival)?
"I felt I could confide in our head maid on social matters in my life."

Are there any black (or white) sheep in the family (including you)? If so, please explain.
"I was regarded as something of an oddball by my parents but o was never given any sort of special attention or exclusion."

Do you have a notorious or celebrated ancestor? If so, please explain, including how it has affected your life.
"I believe one of my great great great grand father's was a contempory of Darwin."

Do you have a partner and children currently? If so, please describe them.
"No I do not."

If you do not have a partner or children, do you want them someday? How firm are you in your opinion on this, and what might change your mind?
"I am unsure."

What type of person would be your ideal mate?
"No comment."

Relationships

Do you have any close friends? If so, please describe them, and how you came to be close to them.
"I have something of a friendly rivalry with others in my field but no particularly strong relationship with them."

Do you have a best friend? If so, how did they become your best friend? How close are you to your best friend?
"I believe I was good friends with our family dog when I was a boy...as much as one can be with an animal."

If you were to go missing, who would worry about you?
"Most likely my home staff."

Have you lost any loves? If so, how did it happen, and what did you do?
"No."

Do you have any bitter enemies? If so, please describe them and their history with you.
"I seem to recall there was a metahuman who became increasingly upset with me as I fought him in the streets as I drew out the conflict to measure his strength and endurance, the stress of approaching authorities seems to have made him particularly irritable."

If you have enemies, how do you think they might attempt to work against you in the future?
"I doubt he has the foresight for such long term thinking."

What is the worst thing someone has done to you?
"Betrayed my trust."

Where do your loyalties lie? In what order?
"My species, my planet and all living things."

Who or what do you trust the most? Why?
"In this seemingly random and unpredictable universe I can always depend on science to see me through."

Who or what do you despise? Why?
"I dislike dirt; I greatly dislike germs and other harmful microbes."

What qualities do you admire most in other people? Are these qualities you possess?
"Intellect, Valor and cunning."

What qualities do you hate most in other people? Do you have any of those qualities?
"Cruelty, violence, shortsighted opinions."

Do you have a secret identity? If so, who knows it? Do you hide it from people who are close to you? Why? 
"It would make my experiments more...troublesome if my identity were to be known."

Do you work well on teams and in groups? Are you a leader or a follower?
"I am an excellent addition to any team, though I must confess I feel I would be a poor leader due to my lack of social aptitude and would gladly defer on matters I am unable to understand."

Are you on a super team? If so, how do you get along with your comrades? Do you trust them, or do you have secrets from them?
"Not yet."

Are you a member of any church, fraternal organization, club, committee, political party, or other group? How much time do you spend on that?
"I was for a time a free mason."

Personality & Beliefs

Who are your heroes?
"The great scientists who came before me and the greater still to follow me."

Did you ever become disillusioned with former heroes or idols? If so, why and what were the circumstances?
"I became rather upset with Newton for his superstitions affecting his experiments."

Do you like being a hero? If so, what is the most rewarding part? If not, what makes you keep doing it?
"The wide variety of metahumans it allows me to study in the field."

Is there anything that would make you give up hero work, or even switch sides?
"Not that I can think of."

What are your short term goals (what would you like to be doing within a year)?
"Perfecting the chrysalis armour, my pride and joy."

What are your long term goals (what would you like to be doing twenty years from now)?
"Cultivating a barren planet back to life."

What is your greatest fear? Why? What do you do when something triggers this fear?
"I greatly dislike germs."

Is there anything you would give you life for? 
"Science, the survival of my creations or life on a large scale."

How do you feel about money and material wealth? Do you desire it or disdain it? Are you miserly with what you have, or do you like to share? Is it a mark of success, or a means to an end?
"It is a remarkably affective tool."

How do you generally treat others?
"With respect and dignity as much as I am able too."

Are you a trusting person? Has your trust ever been abused?
"I am not, my trust has been abused before but I try not to let I colour my opinions on most matters."

Are you introverted (shy and withdrawn) or extroverted (outgoing)? Do you have a lot of self-confidence?
"I generally perfer the quiet solitude of my lab to the company of others, I am very confident in my science."
How do you act around attractive, available members of your preferred sex? 
"With dignity."

What are your most annoying habits?
"I am told my habbit of pacing and drumming my fingers are grating."

Do you feel contempt for any general category of people? Who are they, and why?
"Nazi's for their cruel acts and their sullying of my field of expertise with their sloppy, imprecise and unethical experiments."

What is your favorite food? Do you prefer any particular type of food? Do you take the time to enjoy your food, or do you eat as fast as you can?
"I enjoy steaks and roasts greatly; I prefer to savor my meals."

What is your favorite drink (alcoholic or otherwise)?
"I have something of a weakness for mango juice and fruit juice in general."

What is your favorite treat (dessert)?
"Pancakes."

Are there any specific foodstuffs that you find disgusting or refuse to eat?
"Mushrooms...I know far to much about fungus."

What is your favorite color? Are there any colors you dislike?
"I am colour-blind."

What sort of music do you like? Is there any that you hate?
"I enjoy classical music and have a distaste for rap."

If you have a favorite scent, what is it?
"Cinnamon"

Do you have a favorite animal?
"I am quite fond of horses."

What is your most treasured possession? Why?
"A small porcalin unicorn my mother left to me, it reminds me of the wonderous nature of our world and that all legends contain kernels of truth if not more."

Do you enjoy "roughing it", or do you prefer your creature comforts?
"I would prefer the comforts of civilisation to the dank dirt of the wilds."

Is there a job or a task you would absolutely refuse to do?
"Sewer work and food processing."

Do you consider yourself a spiritual person? If so, how do your beliefs affect your life?How important is it to you?
"I am agnostic, there are a great many things I would like to believe in but without sufficient evidence my inner scientist will not allow it."

Was your faith influenced or molded by anyone special?
"My mother and her love of folktales."

If you belong to a religious organization, how often do you attend? Do you have a specific place of worship, or friends within the organization? How much do you agree with the beliefs of your organization? 
"If I ever do find faith I would like to be a free-mason."

Could you kill? Have you killed?
"To live is to kill, from the smallest microbe to the most sophisticated life on this earth there is a food chain. I am no more or less a part of this than any other, would I kill a fellow sapient? Only if needs must and the devils drive."

What circumstances led to you forming that conviction, or taking that action?
"It is the nature of life, a science I have devoted my life too."

Are there circumstances under which you believe it is permissible to kill? What are they?
"In the name of sanity and order, in the name of many other lives that might be saved and harms prevented by one surgical strike against the wicked."

How would you react to watching someone kill another person? Would your reaction be different if the killer was a friend or an enemy of yours? 
"I would decide how I felt after considering the circumstances and detain the killer if I felt such was righteous."

How would you react if something important was stolen from you?
"With a swift and terrible rage."

How would you react to public humiliation?
"With nonchalance."

How would you react if a good friend or relative were purposely or accidentally killed? Has it happened to you?
"I imagine I would be quite upset."

What do you consider to be the worst crime someone could commit and why?
"Genocide or xenocide; atrocities not only against life but terrible disruptions of the kaledescopic beauty of the overflowing patterns of life and the universe"

If your life were to end in 24 hours, what five things would you do in those remaining hours?
"Attempt to cure as many genetic disorders as I could and disseminate my research to those I could trust to use it for the betterment of humanity."

Career & Training

Do you have any special training in your hero skills? If so, where and how did you get it?
"Not particularly."

Who taught you the most about your heroing abilities? What was your relationship with that person?
"The chrysalis suit, it is very much a part of me."

Do you have any particularly unusual skills? How did you acquire them?
"I have a keen understanding of life sciences "

Do you do something besides hero work for a living? Have you ever done anything else, or do you plan to?
"I was and remain a geneticist and give lectures on my field regularly."

What is your preferred combat style?
"Using the suits augmentations to subdue and contain criminals and protect civilians."

Have you ever received any awards or honours?
"None, I lack the social enterprising for the buisy work required."

What skill areas would you like most to improve in? Is there anything you can't do that you wish desperately you could?
"Social interaction."

How do you act around people who are more skilled than you in areas you'd like to improve? Are you jealous, or do you try and learn?
"I try to learn from everyone and everything I meet."

Lifestyle & Hobbies

What is a normal day for you? How do you feel when something interrupts this routine?
"Fairly routine and regimented, I would feel anything from annoyance to excitement if someone should interrupt my work, depending on the nature of the interruption."

Do you have any hobbies, or interests outside hero work? What are they, and where did you pick them up?
"Botany, from my youth and work."

What do you do for fun?
"Go to a theatre or opera, or even the cinema."

Do you have a costume? What does it look like?
I wear my pride and joy chrysalis armour,which is silver and purple in its default calibrations."

How do you normally dress when not in costume?
"In my lab clothes or failing that a comfortable suit."

What do you wear to bed most nights?
"Silk pajamas."

Do you wear any special jewelry? What is it, and what does it look like?
"No."

Do you have a special place where you keep your valuables?
"In the vault within my home."

What's your preferred means of local travel? How about long distance?
"I prefer to walk to reasonably near places and travel by land when and where possible or sea, though I am not adverse to air travel in the slightest I simply enjoy the leisure of land and sea."

Miscellaneous

Have you ever made a will, or tried to make arrangements for your death? What provisions did you make? 
"I have,my belongings are to be auctioned away save my mother's keepsake and my wealth is to be donated to the charities my mother favored and my research to be passed on to those whom would use it best."

If your features were to be destroyed beyond recognition, is there any other way of identifying your body?
"Dental records or if need be genetics."

What would you like to be remembered for after your death?
"My benevolence."

Do you believe you pose a threat to the public? Why or why not?
"As much as anyone with my means and intellect."

What do you perceive as your greatest strength?
"My mind."

What do you perceive as your greatest weakness?
"My social ineptitude."

As a player, if you could, what advice would you give your character? Speak as if he/she were sitting right here in front of you. Use proper tone so they might heed your advice...

"Take it one day at a time, one foot in front of the other and you will arrive to the ends you desire eventually."