Time And Again [OOC]

Vahnyu

Initiative Order
Hronos: 35 (0 HP) 1 Bruise
Pirate Captain: 24 (NPC), -3 STR(1 minute/9 rounds)
Pirates(18): 17 (Minions), 13 Unconscious
Philotherian: 15 (2 HP) 2 Bruises, flat-footed(Pirate Captain)

:arrow: Hronos: Flies close to the Pirate Captain, and attacks him unarmed using Support Motor, and the Accurate Attack and All Out Attack options (+4 atk, -2 DC, -2 def)

Fails

:arrow: Pirate Captain: Attacks Philos, using stunning attack, as a standard action.

Succeeds. Fortitude Save vs DC14

The Pirate Captain Moves away as a Move action

:arrow: Pirates:

#4 delays turn.

4 more Pirates arrive this turn, carrying with them a large cannon

Next Turn: Philotherian.

Edited by Vahnyu

Initiative Order
Hronos: 35 (0 HP) 1 Bruise
Pirate Captain: 24 (NPC), -3 STR(1 minute/8 rounds), entangled (-2 atk/def, -4 Dex)
Pirates(18): 17 (Minions), 13 Unconscious
Philotherian: 15 (1 HP) 2 Bruises, surged(becomes fatigued at start of his turn)

:arrow: Hronos: Attacks using the Time Stopper area Stun attack, targetting the Pirate Captain and the Pirates.

Reflex save for half ranks to DC, vs DC 20

Pirates:

One success

Pirate Captain (Evasion 2, -2 Ref)

Saves successfully, no effect due to Area Attack

Reflex save to avoid stun vs DC20

Pirates

Fails, knocked unconscious

The rest of the pirates appear unaffected from the attack, as if Immune to Chronal Effects. Hronos gains an HP

:arrow: Pirate Captain: Attempts to break from the Snare as a full round action, DC19

EDIT: The net is damaged (-1 Toughness)

Pirate Captain uses Extra effort to Surge, and moves further away from Philos as a move action(half speed).

:arrow: Pirates: They activate the cannon as a full round action

Cannon(Plot Device): The cannon targets Hronos and Philotherian with a Temporal Movement Attack, causing both of them to automatically travel back in time, in the middle ages(Circa 7th century).

Hronos loses his Chrono-Dimensional Configuration Array.

Hronos and Philotherian gain 1 HP each.

End of combat

Edited by Vahnyu

!!! Oh! I see, you're right! The wording confused me, and I erroniously took it to mean that the power breaks it completely on an unsuccessful save. I'll edit the post, but bear in mind, the combat still ends