After The Action Talk (OOC)

KnightDisciple

• 2 weeks later...

Using Ultimate Bluff for an automatic 60 on his Bluff. EDIT: Sorry, should mention that he's running his "Super Charisma Mode" during this moment.

Why is he bluffing? Because he knows what actually happened to Miss A in particular, but he's not telling Victory that, and I want it to be clear as day he's not.  8-)

Oh god, now I have to remember the rules for social combat. *Scrambles for his copy of the hardcover*

By the way, what the symbols basically meant were: Yes, he's recording, but it's only a personal recording, and no one on the other end will be hearing it or getting the recorded data, since he disconnected his microphone from the network. So yeah, he can leave certain systems connected to base while leaving others only local (local meaning just his internal systems), if he needs to.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll leave that up to you. If you decide they don't, we could just handwave it as them making it a policy not to cross-check it for League members. That and they'd have to have DNA of him that they gathered while knowing it was from his identity to have something to compare it to. But like I said, up to you.