Dawn of the Zobos (OOC)

Supercape

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well patient zero has dubious intellect, so he (or ?she) will not be hard to track, and will not be far.

I'll leave the details up to you. I would have thought Catalyst (with her INT and skills) could come up with some appropriate chemical sniffer / detector for instance. No rolls really necessary. But any idea you have I will run with!

Chemistry doesn't work like that. Especially what Catalyst makes, her stuff is based on actual chemicals concuctions, the only really extra ordinary things in her arsenal are her smoke bombs and snare, and that's just because of the rate they expand. She could make a search roll I suppose, but nothing can substitute pure manpower, that's why she's calling the police to look and kill on sight this particular person.

Well lets say it is just under a mile away 4000 feet. Van would be faster but it the ground is really bad for driving on fast.

In the Van, lets say a minute with every 5 points of DC over 10 on driving check cutting a round off that. Alternatively, go hell for leather over broken rail track, and damage the van (bust its wheels and axis, so it can only crawl thereafter) to get there in half the time.

By foot, Catalyst moves 200 foot a round with two move actions. She can move all out for 14 rounds at 400 feet which is enough to reach Patient Zero in ten rounds. Extra effort will cut that down further of course but not worth it really!

• 1 month later...