Dawn of the Zobos (OOC)

Supercape

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Reference:

Catalyst - 3 Hero Points

Synth needs a drive Roll (and has Jack of all Trades and Dex 30!)

1d20+10=27 more than enough to position Catalyst suitably.

Ok, I will call this 4 groups of Zobos approaching from four Quadrants, each with 3 Zobos in (12 total).

With your improved range, you can fire three times without penalty before the Zobo's reach the Van. Take those rolls away. I appreciate this is somewhat fudged but best way I can think of doing it.

They have a defence of 0! EVen with a penalty for "walking" the fire, thats enough.

Lets say this is North quadrant for simplicity. This round they wont be close enough for area attacks, the next round you can use area at -2 penalty, the final round all guns blazing (incidentally they are immune to fort saves, so careful with those Areas!)

Anyway Round 1: Autofir hits all 3 Zobos: DC 20 Saves

1d20+6=21, 1d20+6=8, 1d20+6=22 2 Survive, one drops (for genre convenience, its a head shot!)

Round 2!

• 2 months later...

Ok, so you don't find any clues. You do notice some organic debris around the soup kitchen. It looks like the poor Zobo's are moulting, or rotting. The tissue has a very faint odour.

With your physical sciences roll, and your mobile lab, you can analyse the tissue. It is necrotic human tissue (i.e. dead) with some powerful metabolic agent in it, like a concentrated form of Zoom, that is both the cause of tissue death and, perversely, keeps it "going" at the same time.

Catalyst would be able to concoct an anti-dote serum, and track the trace chemicals if she so wished, or do anything else you think is cool and funky (as you have outstanding Knowledge, Chemical Craft skills, and a fully equipped van!).