Regeneration question

Paragon

So I was doing some reading and I see regeneration can be brought down to one check every round without rest if you spend enough points on the power. I know regeneration from the unconscious condition is not allowed, but I was wondering if there was a ruling on regeneration at one per round with no rest on the other conditions?

I was working out the points on a character I was toying with. If I took regen with no action on all allowable modifiers that are allowed(all except unconscious) with two ranks in resurrection it comes out to about 25 points. Now that is with no ability score regen and no recovery rate bonus. I have no solid ideas as of yet, but I just wanted to know if this was allowed before I went and did the work on a character.

Ability Score regen is probably the least important one, since the duration of most things that cause ability score loss -- Drains -- have their recovery rate set by the Drain itself. It'd only be good in cases of environmental 'damage' (excessive cold/heat/radiation), though since those can be completely avoided by taking 1pp Immunities, it can quickly become a waste of points.

Recovery rate is important, since buying it up to +9 means never having to roll (as the DC is 10, so a minimum roll of 1 + 9 = 10), and things which remove the need to roll dice (and thus rely on the fickleness of Invisible Castle) is a good thing.

Powerful Regen can be a solid thing to base a character on -- it's one of the cornerstones of my character Dead Head -- but a character will need more than "doesn't go down" to make them interesting (and acceptable).