Have A Cigar!(OOC)

Ari

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, focusing on the other three goons from Quarrel's last round whom are still standing (which I'm guessing are #10, #11, & #12), this time with much more... vim, if you will.

Another Full-Round Autofire Attack against the three Mooks whom are still adjacent to one another. Mechanical breakdown below:

Attack Bonus with Bow: +15

+2 All-Out Attack: +17

-3 Autofire Penalty: +14

-4 Power Attack Penalty: +10, Take 10 for an Attack Total of 20 with a Toughness DC 24 Save if Hit (DC 20 + 4 Power Attack).

Quarrel's Defense Bonus: +15

-2 All-Out Attack: +13, for a Defense Total of 23.

Alright then, that hits them.

Their TOU saves!: 13, 22, 21. None make it! All of them have been laid low!

So now the remaining Underboss Guard(#4), will shoot at Omen!

21 I never believed it before, but it appears to be true: Invisible Castle really does favor the people you want to do poorly.

Anyway, TOU roll please, DC18.

EDIT: Nevermind, just remembered Minions can't score criticals against non-minions.

Now for the Underbosses!

Oliverti UB will Attack KoS with his Pistol: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3266359/

KoS's Defence is 14, so that just barely hits. DC18 TOU check: 19, just makes it. Oliverti UB will make a Move action down the stairs in a vain attempt to escape.

Driogano UB shall shoot at Omen: 14, miss. Same as Oliverti UB, he will make a Move Action down the stairs nearby to escape out the front door.

And because I forgot to do it earlier, KoS will burn a HP to the RNG to remove the Dazed condition. Edit: WTF am I thinking?! It's worn off already! :?

End Round Two, begin Round Three!

Omen: Unharmed, 1HP

KoS: 1 Bruise, 3HP

Quarrel: unharmed. 3HP

Underboss Guard#4: Unharmed

Oliverti Underboss: Unharmed

Driogano Underboss: Unharmed

Omen, your turn after I get a GM post upwards!

So Omen's going to shed the last bit of dead weight in the room by attacking the last guard. With a roll of 13 which barely hits. I suppose I couldn't expect all my rolls to be great ><. DC is still of course 21. If the guard goes down, Omen's gonna chase after the Underbosses since Move-By Action allows him to move after his standard action. Of course if the guards is still standing he's not gonna budge an inch. Especially since Quarrel does have the exit pretty covered.

KoS will make a Move Action to get within range of the Driogano Underboss, and shall throw some bolas at him to snare the mobster. Attack roll: 23, hits!

Now for the REF save(DC14) for the Crime Lord archetype: 17, fails.

One Underboss down, one to go!

sheep, your move!

EDIT: I can't believe I missed it, but the UB actually succeeded on his save. Altering IC post to correct this.

• 3 weeks later...

Alright Omen's gonna try and cover that distance with a bit of extra effort to increase his movement pace. Assuming the effects stack he should be able to cover 240 ft. in attempting to Slam into one of the Underbosses as a full action. Of course he's going to be fatigued the next round, might even be reeling from the slam. Unless Extra Effort's increase movement distance doesn't stack with all out movement.

For the sake of expediency I'm going to rule that Omen moves the trivial distance difference between himself and the UB's before making the Slam.

Anyway, tough luck, end of round four, beginning round fi...we just began it.

Anyway! KoS's turn has him make another Snare attack :16, hits!

Ub's save vs. Reflex DC14: 10, fails., he moves 20ft. further.

Driogano UB stops and does the stupidest thing he could try to do: shoot at Omen.

Attack roll: 21.

If that hits, a DC18 TOU save is needed.

First thing's first using Omen's Hero Point to burn off that fatigue. Followed by using an Acrobatic Bluff to feint with a roll of 40 opposed by whatever is appropriate. If the results are successful then thanks to his Set-up feat King of Suits is free to take advantage of Omen's feinting.

While I could post without seeing if the feint is successful or not as it doesn't effect the action itself. I do get the feeling as if a post is missing. Namely KOS attacking with the bolos and the Underboss shooting.

Pretty sire you need a definite target for a Feint, but whatever.

If you're Acrobatically Bluffing the Driogano UB: 14, fails by 26(!!)

Oliverti: 26, fails by 14(??).

Also, Marcy first needs to catch up to the party ;)

Moving All-Out to move the 120ft. needed to enter Melee range.

EDIT: why do that when there's the ranged option? Scratch that, attacking with the old boomerangs at the Oliverti UB: 27, hits.

Oliverti UB Tou check DC21(due to KoS taking advantage of the Setup): 10...fails. Oliverti UB is out.

EDIT: the AB was directed towards the Driogano UB, so actually that would be DC19. Fails by 9 rather than 11.

• 2 weeks later...

I beg your pardon for the week-long delay.

Driogano UB up, does the smart(er, anyway) thing and moves 20ft. away and takes another shot at Omen.

Attack roll is: 20. That misses.

Okay, Round Five begins.

Omen: Unharmed

Kos: Unharmed

Quarrel: Unharmed(Skipping him most likely due to his hiatus)

Driogano underboss