Bobby at the Crossroad

Tiffany Korta

The Bluesmans aim was accurate and efficient the throwing star dug deeply into the woman shoulder causing her to scream out in pain.

“You son of a bit…â€

At this point Revenant struck, moving with an unexpected speed for an injured woman she struck clambering over the desk and barrelling into the woman, knocking her to the ground. Coming up Revenant landed a solid blow on the young woman.

“That really hurt, but I get better. So I thought I’d return the favour.â€

She dragged the stunned woman to her feet.

Bluesman walked up to the dazed woman, looking her directly in the face. Honestly, he was angry; mostly at himself, but still angry. He had not taken things seriously, and had been surprised by a foe that was more dangerous than he thought, and it had gotten someone hurt. He was just lucky that the pale woman could apparently heal her injuries. That anger could be seen plainly on his face as he growled out a couple words to the woman. "Chester's has protection. Mine. Don't come back." And with that, he aimed a strong punch at the woman's jaw, looking to knock her out before she could recover enough to get another chance to use her powers, whatever they might actually be.

What words of defiance the woman was about to say was lost to Bluesman’s blow. Her face had a look of genuine surprise as the blow struck, as if she had never expected anything like it before.

All her haughty arrogance and pride melted away in the few brief second before she passed into unconsciousness and she slumped into Revenants arms.

“Nice response pure Bluesman you look just like your statue.†Revenant gave an apologetic look “Sorry the original Blueman’s look. Do you want to wait for the Police to arrive or melt back into the night?â€