Killing time [OOC]

Ozob

Oh my. I'll do the intimidate at lunch when I write up the response. However, in the mean time, could I also get a notice check from everyone not in the store.

Now, the question to ponder is whether to give a nice fat +2 for a nice intimidate, or does that get balanced out by the indignation at the false accusation... I think I'll go with the +2 for well said. His check will come in a couple hours.

When those of you see this, if you pass a DC20 notice check, you notice two guys standing outside a Wolf Camera. They are looking like they are standing guard for something. This is only enforced by the outline of concealed firearms under jackets. Both are dressed in overcoats and wearing sunglasses inside the relatively bright mall interior. They actually stop a customer from entering and relatively politely direct them elsewhere.

zach's complication: Love The Job basically is going to compel him to want to start a fight with the guys that are acting like bullies. Just as it did with Alex.

Love The Job: Zach was indoctrinated into the program to fight for his planet's freedom at a very young age. Though many children show the required genetic markers, few really shine on the path they are bred to take. Zach, however, seemed born for it. On Tecton, he fought tooth and nail to defend his friends, family, people, and world. On earth, his devotion does not waver. He will fight equally hard for any cause he believes in, never giving in even when another option is by far an easier one.

He's bumping them to try and see if he can physically detect whether or not he's hiding a gun beneath that jacket.

Sorry for falling behind in this, no adequate excuse for it.

Subito is going to try and get a handle on what the two guys are doing out the front of the shop like that.

So move action over to them, then a Diplomacy check to convince them to tell him what's up so that people know everything's on the level.