Matside Meetings (IC)

Aoiroo

Eve opened her mouth to reply but closed it with a snap, blushing furiously at the loaded question. "I have no specific plans," the gymnast said, vaulting over and through the ceiling supports sailing over John and throwing herself at one of the nearby Etain's. The illusion (or real thing, Eve couldn't be sure, every one of the Etain's Eve could see registered as having a mind. Identical minds) was already moving out of the way to avoid her reach.

"You mentioned the pool a few months back, wondered if you'd still be interested."

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Etain closest to Eve responded,

"Ohh yes, but not in the ocean, the water stings my eyes. There are lakes near the city yes? I have not visited any and would love to go, I even have a swim suit now so there will be no problem."

She failed to notice the slight inclinations her statement had, like the fact that she has possibly swam before she had a swim suit, which to be honest was not so strange to her. Then again, this was the same person who wore three layers of clothing as casual wear.

"Well you could always come over t--wait, what?" The telepath stumbled a step. her face reddening, as her brain caught up with what Etain just said, and the implications. She risked a quick glance in John's direction, hoping he didn't notice, the last thing she wanted was for someone that was little more than a stranger seeing her flustered.

Eve coughed and started to again chase after the nearest Etain image (John was doing well enough to keep plenty of them between himself and Eve.) "You could come over to my place," Eve offered when she could trust herself to speak. "We have a pool, but if you prefer a lake I'm sure we can find something suitable."

• 2 weeks later...

John was focusing on evading the preternaturally agile Martel by keeping distance, and multiple Etains' between his self and her. Since he was focusing on her movement, he was not paying attention to the conversation but caught the stumble. Miss Etain must be using psychological tactics, he thought to himself since none of the illusory copies had done anything on the offense that would cause a reaction similar to that. Truth be told, he was appreciative of Eve focusing on Etain so he could get a rough estimation of her abilities. John ducked under a florescent light as he circled around the outer edge of the room.