Dada Disaster (OOC)

Aoiroo

16, she keeps her gun. But is still stunned, and thugs are opening fire, one hits Lockwood, DC 18. Two attack Carrie, 1 hits, DC 18, let's see, ouch, Carrie is bruised and stunned. That means next round it goes straight to Lockwood.

1d10+7=10

Bruised and Stunned!

Damn! EDIT: Brun of stun with an HP, and attack back with the now standard -2 attack +2 damage

url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3015710/]1d20+7=22 Im guessing that hits [DC 22]

• 3 weeks later...

Takedown attack is on the list!

Right sorry been away, internet screwed up.

Anyway, this is looking a little nasty. Going to try to finish off that thug he stunned/staggered:

Doing some shifting:

+2 defence, -2 attack

-2 attack, +2 damage

So its only a +3 attack, but DC 22 tough and His defence is +2

1d20+3=14 I hope thats enough to hit a stunned (flat footed) opponent :(

Hehe, I'm just going to say he makes it for the sake of the plot, no matter how sneaky Carrie is. Lockwood is the only person to find the trail of blood leading to underneath the covered table he and Carrie first chatted. There he finds her just finishing pulling the bullets out of her wounds.

My thought is, that Lockwood wouldn't have much confirmation until he sees her still and under the table where he'll probably get a good look at her wounds and her face. She wasn't in costume at the time but no one got good enough a description to really match her to it.