Sandman XI

• Table of Contents
    [*:1t0iouxd]Elizabeth + Eddie
    • [*:1t0iouxd]
October 1, 2010 (Eddie)*
[*:1t0iouxd]October 2, 2010 (Elizabeth)
[*:1t0iouxd]October 5, 2010 (Eddie)*
[*:1t0iouxd]October 7, 2010 (Elizabeth)
[*:1t0iouxd]October 10, 2010 (Elizabeth)
[*:1t0iouxd]October 10, 2010 (Eddie)*
[*:1t0iouxd]October 13, 2010 (Eddie)*
[*:1t0iouxd]October 13, 2010 (Elizabeth)
[*:1t0iouxd]October 15, 2010 (Eddie/Elizabeth)*
[*:1t0iouxd]October 16, 2010 (Eddie)*
[*:1t0iouxd]October 16, 2010 (Elizabeth)

[*:1t0iouxd]Rep Chart

[*:1t0iouxd]Questions

[*:1t0iouxd]Interview

* Outbound link

October 2, 2010

The new life has been... hectic, to say the least. Over the past few months I have been giving my all to the people of Freedom City. I do not regret it one bit. These have been the most rewarding few months of my life. That said, yeah, sometimes you have to take a break or you will breakdown. I know while I'm taking a break there will be things happening. They call this Samaritan Syndrome. Though, in this city, is that really a viable fear? Right. So, I took last night off. I went to a nice little joint called Millenium. It is one of the more upscale clubs. They have live DJs there and last night was no exception. Seriously, that guy knew his beats and rythm. I was there for hours listening to him. Apparently he noticed me too. After he was done for the night, we talked a bit about music and stuff. And stuff? What am I, a teenager? We exchanged numbers. Tradition goes that you're supposed to wait three days to use the number. We'll see if that happens... we'll see.

October 7, 2010

Eddie, the DJ guy from the club on Friday night, called me again today. He called earlier in the week, but it was just small talk. Stuff that people talk about when they're testing the waters to see if you're not an axe murderer or anything. Heh. I always feel better when I talk to him. He's very so nice and energetic. He invited me to lunch. It was very schway. We got lunch at a small bistro,. It was very good. Hopefully we can go there again. We talked a little bit more about our personal life. I didn't tell him about what I did most of the time. Though I did tell him I was an artist of many talents. I hope that didn't put him off. Most people hear 'Doctor of Arts' and think I'm some highbrow stuffy old lady. So, I honeyed my words. I'll tell him later. He, however, is a musician. Which took us to our second place. It was a record store. His muscial knowledge is vast. He taught me so many little things I did not know. All in all it was a fun little outing. He invited me to his DJ gig tomorrow at Millenium. I accepted.

October 10, 2010

This was not a date. This was SO NOT a date. Friday night was great. Eddie invited me to his DJ gig at Millenium. We had fun. I even got to DJ a little bit. I am in no way as good as him, but I kept the pace. Then he started buying me drinks. I found out with a quick glance at his driver's licence that he's 24. So, drinks lead to flirting, flirting lead to dancing, dancing lead to talking about where we should go next. Even though it was nothing too serious, I remember asking where he lived and if he had a place to stay for the night. That's right, I asked the man I knew for for a little over a week to take me home with him. I feel like such a... sigh. I slept on his couch. I really hope this doesn't look like I'm going too fast. The next day he cooked breakfast. It was very nice. We looked at his collection of records and other things. It was quite an experience. You don't go into someone's sanctum without taking a little bit of them with you. So far, Eddie's one of the nicest guys I've met.

October 13, 2010

We've been talking for the past few days, me and Eddie. I think I've grown attached to him. It started out with 'Oh you're a DJ and a musician? That's awesome!' It's sorta grown into more than that. I can see myself being with him. These past two weeks have been sort of dreamlike. It's sorta hard to find someone who shares your interests these days. Well, the whole superhero thing, but you don't know the people you help on a personal basis. You have to have two separate lives it seems. I mean a few people know me as both Muse and Elizabeth, but those are most on the hero side of things. So, we talked about it for a little while and we've decided to go on our first real date. Friday seems to be the time when we seem to get together the most. There's a movie house showing Victor Halperin's zombie movies. Though there will dinner first. He said he'd surprise me.

October 16, 2010

Well, that was certainly an... interesting dream last night. Though the date wasn't bad. We went to a nice place called Maria's. It was very entertaining. It was like an interactive experience The waitresses and cooks all got into the 'at home' comedy act there. Let it not be said that I've never eaten 'soul food' as of now. As for the movies they were great as they were the first few hundred times I saw them. Man, sometimes you can't beat the classics. Then the lines started blurring a bit between dream and reality. We decided to take a walk in the cool midnight air and talk a bit before we drove home. Then the next thing I know I was in an 80s pop music video, then I was home in my bed. Strange indeed. I'm going to see Eddie as soon as I get out of bed. I've had weird premonitions before. Nothing like this though.

So, I've been wondering. Eddie is teaching me so much about music. Well, there's only so much someone can teach you about music. I've began to wonder about the power of music. How it drives us. How it makes us feel. How it can stop us in our tracks. Tracks, heh. I have been listening to all sorta of music today. Eddie loaned me a few of his records. And I've fished a few up myself from some shops. I plan to give him these for Christmas. I've organized them all. Some times my powers flare when I'm listening and brainstorming this makes me think I'm on the verge of something here.

Musical Powers Array 18 (Power Feats: Alternate Powers 3; Flaws: Sense Dependent [Auditory]) [27pp]

BE: Emotion Control 12 (Extras: Area/Burst [General, Attached])

AP: Nauseate 12 (Extras: Linked/Dazzle 12 [all auditory])

AP: Paralyze 12 (Extras: Linked/Dazzle 12 [all auditory])

AP: Stun 12 (Extras: Linked/Dazzle 12 [all auditory])

Not to say my other projects have lapsed. Music has been on my mind a lot lately. Namely because it's Eddie's forte. Sigh... Wait, where was I? Yes, my other projects. I've been working on a painting recently. A mural! It's on the side of a wall near and fun. In most cases it would be called graffiti. Though I have permission to paint as such. I've been working on random designs. Getting ideas from other artists, but I've recently met with a trio of like minded individuals. These three would be taggers. They go by nicknames: Tag, Burner, Toykiller. I've shown them some things they've shown me some things. It's all very informative and fun. They've promised to stay off my wall too and spread the word to other taggers about it. So, will I become a known graffiti artist? Only time will tell.