Speed Freaks!(OOC)

tryrar

Ok, Round 4!

Nitro:Unharmed!

Octane:Unconscious!

Momentum:Unharmed (HP 1)

Victory: Bruised(1) (HP 2)

Victory is out of Init for now, until he can catch up to the others. When you DO catch up, Jackgar, I'll give you a choice: keep current init or roll a new one, keeping in mind you HAVE to take what you rolled

Hold a Sec: Nitro pulls his punch just enough for Momentum to remain conscious. However, He does this so Momentum can see EXACTLY what he's gonna do next. It won't be pretty...(Momentum gets a HP for bring subjected to intense villain cruelty)

Not a lot Momentum can do unless he burns a Hero Point to shake off that Stunned effect, no matter what. So I guess we're doing that. Can't spend his second one in the same round to recover from Staggered, so he'll just have to suck it up. Running away would be kinda moot, as Nitro could keep pace with him and still wail on him if he really wanted to... so it's down to a do-or-die slugfest, I suppose.

Round Breakdown:

Hero Point: Spending one of Momentum's two Hero Points to recover from being Stunned. he can still only take a single Move or Standard Action though.

Extra Effort: Surging for an extra Standard Action, since I suspect it won't matter how much Defense Momentum'll have after this next round unless he can cold-cock Nitro :P

Standard Action: All-Out (+2 Attack/-2 Defense) Power Attack (+2 Damage/-2 Attack) Strike 7 #1 @ Nitro = 17

Standard Action: All-Out (+2 Attack/-2 Defense) Power Attack (+2 Damage/-2 Attack) Strike 7 #2 @ Nitro = 12

Hero Point: Burning Momentum's last Hero Point to attempt a re-roll, which makes it a 15.

EDIT: Oh. Well, nevermind then >.>