Precious Metals (OOC)

Supercape

Ah! That is too fast for Michael to keep up with unless he takes a moment to activate his enhanced powers. He only has 3 normally.

So he will take the chance to use a Move Action to activate his container, which may put him a bit behind until he can catch up, with Speed 6

That does make him slightly faster but as you say, slightly delayed. 

Lets activate chase mode!

Firstly, Spellfinger is moving all-out, which makes it essentially a full round action at x2 speed, but can only sustain for CON score. You can keep pace without moving all out, but to catch up will need you to move all-out too. 

And... stuff may happen during the chase!

STAR - SMASH!

Silver is fairly soft metal so Ill give it a 6 toughness  base. And then its fairly thin, so a toughness of 5. 

Golden Star will have a base DC 26 attack for the wall with his normal enhanced stregth - its a standard action to do so. 

The Wall will save at 1d20+5. Injured = Injured, Disabled = a hold to get through, Dying = Smashed to smithereens and you can drive a truck through it. 

Alternatively (core rules p167) take a full round object to break it. This allows applying super strength (in this case you can shift both arrays to super strength for this round) for an additional +6 effect and a DC 32 attack. The Walls save will be autimatic 5+toughness (10) which is enough to rip the walls to shreds "Dying". 

Multiple things will be happening as per IC post

to start off, a relatively mild DC 10 Reflex save to avoid a relatively mild fall into the mistletoe (and more importantly the concrete below) - have a DC 16 Toughness save (and feel free to narrate lots of scratches from mistletoe if you wish. Or if you want a new complication: Allergy to mistletoe, go for it :) )

The falling cars and people are another matter, depends how you deal with it! You can make an INT DC 15 roll (untrained) to make a judgement on structural integrity and how to prop up the building. 

Into the bottom of the misteltoe he goes!

I'm playing fast and loose with chase rules but going to call out distances in units of 1000' (a Speed 5 charater will make 2K in a move action), and puff is the amount of accelerated movement rounds the character has taken. 

Man in Orange = 8k away, 2 puff

(As he is moving all out)

Golden Star is up! In a 20' deep pit of mistletoe, facing collapsing masonry and falling cars! With your super strength you can easily jump out of the pit with a move action. 

Edited by Supercape

Golden star - Unharmed - 1 HP

Your breath allows a move action, which I presume you are using to close the gap to zero.

This round, MiO will simply move all out, thus getting 8K distance (3 Puffs)

Your Flight 6 means you can cover 4K in as a move action, 8K as a full action. 

Ah, good point, extra effort, and I do have another Hero Point!

So I could Surge in and tackle him, attempting to grapple him to get him to stop! That might knock us into the water, but it would keep him away from the gangsters and mobsters of the Boardwalk, which might make my pursuit much more difficult! Let's try to avoid that by grappling him now!

So I rush in at full speed, which gets me even with him, then I change my Arrays to all except 1 point of Super-Strength, keeping Flight at 1. That puts my Grapple Bonus at 26! I'll have used up all my Hero Points after this, but maybe I can catch him before he gets away!

Grapple Roll: 1d20+7 18

Grapple Control Roll: 1d20+26 31