Santa Claws and his Slay Bells (OOC)

Supercape

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, Santa will be plain to shocked to reply to that stunt!

9 Rounds from the "North Pole"

Initiative Time

"Santa" is a rather modified version of "Savage Man Beast" from Core Book. At least that is how he functions. No CON, and immune to Fort and Mental effects (due to being a robot). INT, WIS, and CHA all 10, but keeping saves the same. He does not have the Rage feat, to compensate has STR 26 instead (as if he was raging).

In addition, the Sleigh and the presents in it will all have some rather unpleasant effects Muahaha!

But anyway, Initiative...

1d20+8=13 Bad!

Ah. Well then, we'll just have to make him lose that dodge bonus (and defensive roll, if he still has it from the book build) anyway!

Since the sleigh is probably small enough that you can't not be in melee range, I'm going to use my move action to take -5 for an Acrobatic Bluff.

Acrobatic Bluff (1d20+15=26)

Hmmmmm....that could go either way.

Also, while on the Sleigh itself, I'm switching my array to Strike 11/ Super-Strength 5 (6 total) in case he tries to grapple

1d20+8=11

Lucky escape from the Claws of Santa!

New Round, 8 Rounds from North Pole!

All this fighting on a Rocket Powered Sled!!!

Reflex Save DC 10 to stay on!

You may choose to add to your reflex save by up to +5, by lowering your attack or defence by 5, this is representing you deliberately trying to stay balanced at the cost of leaving yourself open.

Santa has Reflex +10 so will stay on bar a 1. 1d20+10=12 which he nearly rolls!

DC is going up by +1 every round of fighting as the sleigh gets more and more unstable!!!

Victory really should have a higher Reflex than he currently does.

Balance check (1d20+5=10)

Just makes it, though!

By the way, can I substitute Acrobatics for this sort of thing? Seems like something that being good at Acrobatics would help with.

Speaking of which, same deal as last time. Opening up with an Acrobatic Feint, -5 to make a Move Action

Acrobatic Feint (1d20+15=35)

Phooo, good luck beating THAT, ugly!

Defensive Roll isn't lost due to being flat footed, don't be greedy! he can still take free actions!

HOwever, it is academic!

1d20+8=12

Robot Santa Explodes!

DC 15 Reflex Save to Reduce Toughness DC to 18, otherwise DC 20 Toughness save.

Post away: Its quite clear Santa is a Robot at this juncture.

For Amy (which I will post).

1d20+1=17 Reflex

1d20+0=11 Toughness: Bruised and Stunned, Knockbacked - which means falling out of the Sleigh and down to earth!!!

Still moving, huh? Alright then.

Victory will jump off to catch her, and zip her back where the cops where, then zip back, get on the sleigh, and Pilot it down to someone that it won't make a big kaboom.

Victory's normal (not moving all-out or charging or anything) Flight is 1,000,00 feet per move action, while the Sleigh goes 400,000 All-Out. How many rounds would Victory need to do all that?

Ok, first off, Sense Motive Check for Victory vs. DC 19 (Toy Boy has Bluff +9, I'll just say its a take 10)...

Oh yes, I have a fiendish plot around this!

Next off, the Slay bells are ringing!

Reflex Save to avoid DC 20

If not, its a DC 20 Stun Attack.

(Effectively this is a Stun 10 Sense-Dependent Burst Attack)

Also HP award for Rescuing Amy

Sense Motive (1d20+4=24)

Wow, he actually beat someone in that roll for once.

Reflex Save (1d20+5=8)

Yeah, no go there

Resist Stun (1d20+8=14)

Stunned for one round. Might as well make the checks for the next 2 rounds to see if he recovers in time.

Round 2 (1d20+9=14)

That's 2...final chance!

Recovery check (1d20+10=14)

The price I pay for those 20's, eh?

Gonna burn an HP on that final chance to Improve, result would be minimum 21, so he resists in the nick of time!

Down to 1 HP again.

For reference, this is using his obscure-8 effect. Descriptor is "snow" (as he has variable descriptor feat), so infravision, and probably ultravision will counter it. Also, it won't be complete, at 5 feet range, obscure effect is only partial.

1d20=13it works first time - its unreliable. Not that it would have made a lot of difference as he could just try again, but rolled it anyway!