The Supreme Ultimate Competition: Lua not Hula

GM

Emerald City University

Friday March 7, 7:45 pm.

The god of war did not ask. The god of war commanded. Which made the situation in Kimo Kahananui's dorm rather odd. A man in his mid thirties was in military reliefs and a tight hair cut. A dog tag hung around his neck, and he casually swung a Koa wood mace around. His eyes glowed a deep red as he watched Kimo enter the room and bow slightly. 

"Pack a bag of clothing Kid Kamehameha." the avatar of Ku ordered. He passed a plain invitation to Kimo. "There is more than meets the eye to this. You qualified and this will be an excellent test of your power."

"How did you get this?" Kimo asked, and received no answer. He looked down at the card, Emerald City University Quad 8:45 pm March 10th. "This is in an hour."

"A warrior is always prepared, and the locale is not far."

PC

It didn't take too long to pack a bag. Especially not with the speed and agility of the goddess of hula on Kimo's side. 

Kid Kamehameha saw his opponent arrive in the quad as he watched from his dorm. It was a young man, a fellow student, dressed in a green track suit. The young man stretched out his arms as he walked into the quad. 

Kimo strolled down to the quad and watched for a while. A man in a suit and tie arrived, flanked by a half a dozen drones. 

Still enhanced by super speed Kimo slipped around a corner and changed. He slid on his cape and skirt before placing his helmet on. He stepped out into the quad, leaving his street clothes with Ku. Ku followed behind as Kid Kamehameha walked into what appeared to be the informal ring. 

"Goddess of the heart of the earth, Pele goddess of the volcano lend me your power." Kid Kamehameha said as his tattoos faded from green and into a vibrant red. He smacked his hands together feeling his strength increase dramatically. Ok if this was going to be a fight he would bring a fight.

GM 

As Kid Kamehameha walked up to the informal ring, the man in the suit walked over. He he had a tablet in his hands and was adjusting settings on it. 

"Kid Kamehameha? I'm Mr. Blue. Ok so so sorry but well you know this is show biz too, that ok? Oh you mind if weapons are used?"

"I'm fine with weapons." Kimo replied. Ku was watching anyways. 

"Oh wow that's brave." Mr. Blue said. "I mean your opponent won't be using weapons. So both of you will be on even footing ok?"

"Are we starting soon?" The other student said finishing wrapping his fists. "I'm Rick." The student said. 

"Kid Kamehameha." Kimo replies.

"Ok would you two mind standing here and here." Mr. Blue said. Ok well we'll be getting this fight started soon." He said and all the drones turned inward. "Alright, ready, 3,2,1 Fight!"

PC

We're starting like that?! Kid Kamehameha thought as Rick came spinning towards him. The man struck hard with a chop at the Kid's ribs. If he had been as tough as he looked Kid Kamehameha probably would probably have a broken rib or two. Instead Rick found his blow glancing off. 

Kid Kamehameha took a quick swipe at his foe but Rick bounced just beyond the powerhouse's blow. Man this guy is quick, but I think I can put him down if I land a good shot on him. 

GM

Like a whirlwind of swinging limbs Rick came back again and slammed into Kid Kamehameha. The Kid felt the blow, but again his magic stopped the blow cold. 

Rick darted away as Kid Kamehameha took another jab at him. Rick came to a stop and held his fists up as he bounded. The two young men looked one another over as they looked for an opening in the other's defenses.

PC

Kimo was annoyed. This guy was barely touching him but was entirely out maneuvering him. He swapped stances as Rick came in for a powerful flipping attack. Kid Kamehameha just barely evaded as the blow cracked the concrete beside him. Kid Kamehameha slammed his knee up into the spinning fighter. It was enough to lift him, but it seemed like not enough to do significant damage. 

Both hands slammed down on the stunned spinner. Kid Kamehameha had a powerful grip and he had grabbed Rick in a way that he couldn't get up the speed to spin free. 

GM

Rick attempted to spin free of Kid Kamehameha. For a moment it almost looked like he succeeded before the audience heard a loud: POP.

Rick shouted in pain before Kid Kamehameha set his stance, tended his legs, and leapt into the air. There was a boom as Kid Kamehameha and Rick rocketed into the air, and a loud thud as the two hit the ground. Kid Kamehameha had turned Rick so as to land on him, slamming him with all the might of a demigod into the earth. 

"Well then folks, I guess we have a winner: Kid Kamehameha!" Announced Mr. Blue.