Charisma: 16 (+3)

Combat: 0 + 4 = 4PP

Initiative: +3

Attack: +2 melee, +2 ranged

Grapple: -11

Defense: +6 (+2 Base, +2 Dodge Focus, +2 Shrinking), +1 Flat-Footed

Knockback: -6

Saving Throws: 6 + 4 = 10PP

Toughness: +6 (+0 Con, 6 Protection, 6 Impervious)

Fortitude: Immune

Reflex: +9 (+6 Dex, +3)

Will: +3 (+4 Wis, -1)

Skills: 16R = 4PP

Computers 5 (+15)

Craft/Electronics 5 (+15)

Craft/Mechanical 5 (+15)

Notice 1 (+0)

Stealth 0 (+8)

Feats: 0PP

Dodge Focus 2

Eidetic Memory

Powers: 4 + 17 + 1 = 22 PP

Feature 1 (Temporal Inertia) [1PP]

Shrinking 8 (Tiny Size; -8 Str, -2 Tou, +2 Att, +2 Def, -8 Grapple, +8 Stealth, -4 Intimidation, Feat: Innate) [9PP]

Drawbacks: 0 = 0PP

DC Block:

ATTACK                   RANGE                      SAVE                                 EFFECT
Unarmed                  Touch                      DC 18 Toughness (Staged)             Damage (Physical)
Arrow Flurry             Ranged                     DC 20 Toughness + Autofire (Staged)  Damage (Physical)
Arrow Against the Crowd  Ranged/Area (Shapeable)    DC 20 Toughness (Staged)             Damage (Physical)
Acid Arrow               Ranged                     DC 15 Fortitude                      Drain Toughness
Glue Arrow               Ranged                     DC 15 Reflex                         Ensnared
Baton                    Melee/Thrown               DC 20 Toughness (Staged)             Damage (Physical)

Abilities (32) + Combat (22) + Saving Throws (13) + Skills (28) + Feats (33) + Powers (22) - Drawbacks (0) = 150/150 Power Points

:arrow: Behold my take on a Terminus refugee. Okay, the vast majority (read: all) of the mechanics were cribbed from AA's Mockingjay build. I'm not much of a Hunger Games fan, but after seeing Avengers I was on a Hawkeye/archer tick and wanted to try my hand at it.

:arrow: Differences in the Oddball and this build: Tweaking of the feats to make the character less of a hunter, more of an assassin (but that's not what she does now!). Also lost the Super-Senses mask, since this character is supposed to be from a less technologically-advanced civilization.

:arrow: Of interest is the bow: rather than using straight Blast (which would allow anyone who grabbed it to fire it at full strength) I went for Blast with the Mighty feat. I feel that better models how a bow works in the real world: if you can pull the bowstring back at all, you'll get some damage out of it. But a strong person can get more out of the weapon -- to a certain degree.

:arrow: I pondered making the character a quiet, depressed, borderline PTSD person, but I didn't want to create a carbon copy of early Wander. So I went for the opposite direction, someone with almost manic energy.