Comic Book Day (OOC)

Doleth

OOC thread for here.

I intended this as a solo thread, but if you want to jump in, you're welcome to. Blodstryke uses the Battlesuit template from Instant Superheroes without the normal identity drawback and reducing his int from 20 to 16. He pretty much look like the picture with city camouflage paint instead of a brownish color.

Not exactly open, since I don't want too much people jumping in and getting me confused, but anyone who want to participate just have to ask here first and I'll probably let them in. So, if you want Push to help Scion fight BlodStryke and his mysterious master, you're welcome to post in the IC thread.

I should add that anyone joining in can make a Knowledge (Pop culture) against DC 15 to learn that BlodStryke is a character from a unpopular self-published 90's style team comic book called Wolfpac and is not supposed to be based on any real person. DC 20 reveal that Millennium Comics recently stopped carrying the series because it didn't sold well enough and the owner didn't like it very much. DC 25 lets you know that Wolfpac's author is Bill Rossenfeld, a local man who rarely leaves his house.