Check my concept

Rhyvurg

So, I'm looking to start a new character, so I'd like some second opinions on my concept. I'm going for a The Mario kind of thing, he'd be good at a lot of things but he wouldn't be "the best" at any of them. He would have all peak human ability scores, good but not highest-possible saves, and very limited powers. He'd have only one rank of super-strength, slightly improved speed and mental quickness, and some Leaping ability. Enough to make a difference but not so much that you can really be sure he has powers. His only really obvious power is minor telekinesis. I'm going to bill him as an experiment in forced evolution, a test subject in an experiment in human development. His powers are a fluke, a chance combination of latent talent and genetic modification. He's used his new abilities, mostly his charisma and intelligence, to become independently wealthy playing the stock market and flipping real estate.

In combat, he wears an armored jumpsuit and carries a chain, he's a mix of combat pragmatist and trained martial artist but he's still learning. His typical method of crimefighting is to make a show of how much money he has and go trolling for muggers. He uses his speed and agility to fool them into thinking their "mark" got away before pouncing. He's nice to have as backup, but not really suited to fighting giant robots and such.