All Your Bank Are Belong To Us OOC

ex3lev3n

OK, I've been messing you guys up with an odd way of Posting, so I'll try to clear things up.

Initiative

Wander (28)

Pax (20)

Cobalt Templar (19)

Robot Horde (17)

Current Hero Points

Wander 1

Pax 2

Cobalt Templar 1

In Brief

Out of the original six robots, one has been destroyed by Wander and another is being severely damaged by Cobalt Templar and Pax. A bigger wardroid has teleported into the melee behind Wander, attacked her, and missed. While Cobalt Templar and Pax are still pounding away at the damaged robot, Wander slips behind the wardroid and does some serious damage to it. Fiating away the stun it blasts Wander (with a crit) and orders the 4 "healthy" robots to make good with the robbery.

After this, I'll try to get my posting in line with "regulation standards" =p Sorry for the inconveniance.

Erin clears the stun and heals the bruise, but she is still staggered, so can only make a standard action. She's going to do an all-out power attack on the robot, hoping to take it out before it takes her out.

She rolls a 25 for the attack. DC 34 toughness save.

And because she is staggered and got whomped so thoroughly, she is going to burn the last of her strength and her last HP to surge again, in a desperate bid to take out the robot before it takes her or her buddies out, even though she is technically uninjured. She is also all-out attacking, which drops her defense to dangerously low levels, again because this is to her a do-or-die situation. I think it may qualify her for her Post Traumatic Stress complication, at the ref's discretion.

Surge attack: CRITICAL HIT! She rolls a 34. That's a DC 39, plus the autofire bonus damage.

• 3 weeks later...