Dyne

tryrar

Journal Entry October 4th, 2009

It's been a month since I was released from the hospital. I cannot help but note that since the accident, there have been...odd-almost bizarre-things happening to me. It started a two weeks after I managed to...no that is a subject for another time. It is still too horrible to think about, so I will just say after the accident. Yes, after the generator failed, I noticed that sometimes, objects would just...float, for a lack of a better term, in the air around me. It seemed that if I concentrated, I could control their every movement, even so far as to rearrange the flowers in a vase however I wished. I even once put a hole in the wall, just by imagining something hitting it!

I feared talking to the doctors about these strange new abilities, because they may have wanted to prolong my stay, and I can't stay any longer in the hospital. I have so much I need to do. I still need to finish a working generator, and Lieutenant General White has expressed interest in the idea of a beam weapon capable of hitting a target in space from the surface of the planet(a design of mine I proposed two months before the generator test was scheduled to happen). I also have to experiment with my new abilities, because I feel there's so much good I can do with these new powers, which I think are somehow linked to complete control over gravity! If this is true, then I can lay to rest any lingering skepticism about my Unified Gravity Theorem...no wait, even though poeple with odd powers are accepted here in Freedom City, the academic world at large is sadly not so tolerant. I won't be able to reveal myself, but I still think I can be a hero. I'll need to disguise myself, and think up a codename...Aha! I have it! A unit of force that is especially used in the measurement of gravity...Dyne!