Sign in to follow this  
Lilac

Gadgets Power

Yes or no?

I am building a PL 6 "gadget girl" who will primarily be a Battlesuit, but I wanted to add a little more flexibility to her with a few ranks of the Gadgets power. Probably something like...

Gadgets 2 (Hard to lose) [Flaws] - 10 PPs

Yes or no?

I am building a PL 6 "gadget girl" who will primarily be a Battlesuit, but I wanted to add a little more flexibility to her with a few ranks of the Gadgets power. Probably something like...

Yes or no?

I don't like variable arrays, but we have already allowed a Shapeshifting array that is less limited than the one you suggest. I'll take it up with the other Refs and get back to you.

I don't like variable arrays, but we have already allowed a Shapeshifting array that is less limited than the one you suggest. I'll take it up with the other Refs and get back to you.

Sign in to follow this