I've been thinkin'...

Heritage

Hi gang! So I haven't been around much obviously, but hopefully that will be rectified shortly; however, this time away has made me assess how much time I spend on the site, and I do think I should scale back the number of threads I'm involved in.

I'm not rock solid on this yet, but I think after her current threads are done I might want to make Gossamer an NPC; I love this character on paper, but I just don't get into her as far as a roleplaying experience is concerned. I think I'd make her a Tier 1 or 2, so that AA can have fun with her at Claremont.

I also seem to have trouble with Grim in large team threads, which is bad because it bogs the whole the thing down for everyone; with a smaller group, I'm fine, but epic threads seem to not work so well. I don't have a hard and fast idea of how many is too many, but I think no more than 3 or 4 threads at a time, with no more than four or five PCs total might be a realistic posting commitment I could safely meet.

I love this website dearly and it gives me so much more than I put in, but as I look to start taking classes again and continue working on my other creative projects, I don't want to bite off more than I can chew.