The job OOC

cosmicarus

Well, Satori's going to memorize everything seen in those pictures of the house -- particular fountains, statuary, make, model, & color of any car, et cetera.

Also, if any of the possible addresses our searches have turned up so far say 'Orbison Drive', that would be a /big/ help.

In the meantime, he lays out the options for Heavy. :)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Satori's going to memorize everything seen in those pictures of the house -- particular fountains, statuary, make, model, & color of any car, et cetera.

Also, if any of the possible addresses our searches have turned up so far say 'Orbison Drive', that would be a /big/ help.

In the meantime, he lays out the options for Heavy. :)

You know what? I just did a search of famous people's address on the internet to see how difficult it was... it's very easy! I was under the impression that it would be a little tricky (having to find copies of social security files or something).

In any case, on the next website you search, you do find an address for Kirk on Orbison Drive. The address is confirmed on three other sites you check (after stumbling accross a 'celebrity stalker' web ring). Either it's his actual address, or they've just all copied the wrong info from each other.

You know what? I just did a search of famous people's address on the internet to see how difficult it was... it's very easy! I was under the impression that it would be a little tricky (having to find copies of social security files or something).

In any case, on the next website you search, you do find an address for Kirk on Orbison Drive. The address is confirmed on three other sites you check (after stumbling accross a 'celebrity stalker' web ring). Either it's his actual address, or they've just all copied the wrong info from each other.