Channel 5 Special Report (Collateral)

CollateralKid

Interrupting the morning talk shows, a news anchor who looks like he was just thrown in front of the camera appears and is given a paper to read appears...

I am Tim Washington with Channel 5 news, and we have received preliminary reports that a masked individual over the bridge on State Route 6 has caused one car and a school bus full of children over into the icy waters below. Please stay tuned as we receive more details

Before resuming the regularly scheduled programming there is a quick glimpse of the scene from a news copter. There are several crashed cars held at a standstill and people looking over the bridge into the water below...

Interrupting the morning talk shows, a news anchor who looks like he was just thrown in front of the camera appears and is given a paper to read appears...

I am Tim Washington with Channel 5 news, and we have received preliminary reports that a masked individual over the bridge on State Route 6 has caused one car and a school bus full of children over into the icy waters below. Please stay tuned as we receive more details

Before resuming the regularly scheduled programming there is a quick glimpse of the scene from a news copter. There are several crashed cars held at a standstill and people looking over the bridge into the water below...