Made a topic for me to put writing/headcanons/other stuff for my characters. You can also ask questions about them here too!

This is for my characters Cerebral (Iris) and Cerebellum (Daniel)

Edited by Dracostern
  • 1 month later...

Sexuality - Cerebral (Iris)

Iris struggles a bit with her sexual identity. She is gay and somewhat knows it, however she doesn’t understand that it’s completely ok to feel this way. So, when boys flirt with her, she tends to stand frozen or brush them off. She does not feel any romantic or sexual attraction to them and doesn’t fully know how to express that.

On the flipside, she gets flustered quite easily when approached by a pretty girl, seeing as Iris is pretty stone faced most of the time, it’s quite apparent to everyone around her that she has certain attractions.

She has yet to come out officially but it’s pretty much an open secret and Daniel does indeed know.

Posted (edited)

Talents and Passions

Iris has a brilliant mind. She’s quick to pick things up and loves learning and reading. In fact the prospect of learning new things can get her visibly excited. Because of this natural intelligence. She is quite talented when it comes to Academia. She studies hard and tends to get high grades.

Her passions are History and Science. She loves digging into those subjects and is always down for some science experiments!

She is also a pretty good singer.

Daniel, meanwhile, isn’t as smart as his sister, he is by no means stupid, but academia never really came to him. He is a people person, talking to and understanding others is a talent of his.

He is also a talented Actor and wants to go into that as a carrier if being a superhero doesn’t pan out.
Daniel’s acting has come from a darker place, as he would use it when he and Iris were working under the Big Brain to trick people before robbing them blind. He was also a good spy because of this. These days he wants to use it for good.

Edited by Dracostern