Character Idea

Kavos

So... a Tribble crossed with Venom?

heh there’s an idea. Add some Absorb [All Damage] Boost [Duplication] haha, so every time you hit the thing it multiplies :twisted: (Hmm I have a bad habit of coming up with characters that really aren’t suitable to play...)

Ah well what’s not to like about small fuzz balls that can eat entire cars, you squash one and two more pop into existence, can spit atomic lugies and one look and you fall in love with it ;) is it just me or does that sound like a Plot X character :lol:

Anyway I think I have a character concept now. i still need to go through the powers and such yet.

quick question. Is it passable to create a character who can create vehicle's?

to place it into context I was thinking of a character who can create objects out of thin air, (like Create Object, but with complex items) and i was thinking it would be cool if he could create vehicles as well.

Wait, there's a Power feat that can allow you to make a complex object using create object?

Sorta. Per Ultimate Power, with the Precise power feat, you can create objects that are more precise & detailed than things created with a non-Precise Create Objects effect, including objects with moving parts.

This does not, however, mean you could make a gun to shoot people with, since that is a distinct & separate effect (specifically, a Ranged Damage -- Blast -- effect). To make working guns with Create Object, you'd need a Linked Blast effect.

cool thanks Doc, that’s what I was thinking. (The size would also be dealt with buy the create object?)

oh and as for weapons personally I was going to use the Summon Weapon power in UP ;) (if that’s allowed)

cool thanks Doc, that’s what I was thinking. (The size would also be dealt with buy the create object?)

Yup. So Create Object 2 (2 5-ft. cubes, roughly 5x5x10 feet) would be enough for a motorcycle, Create Object 6 (6 5-ft. cubes, or roughly 10x15x5) to get an average car, and so on.

oh and as for weapons personally I was going to use the Summon Weapon power in UP ;) (if that’s allowed)

Since Weapon Summoning is basically Blast with APs for different attack powers, I don't see it being a problem.