Possible Teen(?) PC Return

Heritage

Recently I've been toying with the idea of bringing back an old PC of my mine, Jeena Vandermol, aka Cubic. I didn't get to use her much before I left back in 2011, which I've always regretted. I have three unused Rewards, so obtaining a new slot wouldn't be hard.

The original sheet (linked above) was mostly the work of someone else (possibly a certain Brain-y fellow) and would probably require extensive revision. While I could age her up to 22, this being a superhero world, she could have been stuck in a stasis field for six years; not sure which would work better.

I'm not a hundred percent sure on this, but I'm looking for suggestions and feedback; not having her twin brother Covalent around would be a big change, but to be honest, he was a bit of a trouble making hothead, so she might be better off without him.

Could always say that there was a bit of a minor problem when the device that got her to earth causing a split in her timeline. So like, she arrived way back when with her brother, but now another 'her' has shown up, considerably more confused and alone in roughly the same place she first appeared.