Worlds of Freedom!

So obviously I'm up to posting again.  And as some of y'all no doubt know this past year and a half life has loved sneaking up on me and taking my attention away from posting.  But, I earnestly enjoy it.  So, let's get to over indulging.  Now, I've had a concept sitting in the back of my head.  Gizmo may have the Brave and Bold/Marvel Team Up sthicks down to a science, but I want to run with and Elseworld's/What If series.  The Else Ifs and What Ifs Subforum is woefully underutilized.  That's right folks pitch me a solo or two character team up thread (bonus points if it involves one of my characters) that takes place on a parallel Earth!  Indulge your Inner Superman Red Son.  Take a visit to Earth: Paragons.  Or even turn back the clock New Frontier style to a Freedomverse just entering the Golden Age with what would otherwise be modern heroes.  

Worlds of Freedom issue #1 is waiting to hit the presses!

Now don't go tripping all over yourselves to play a thread in which you likely have to build a whole new version of your character.  Potentially worth half post value at that.  But, really I think this could be fun and bring life to the Else Ifs and What Else worlds!

Auntie Tiff:  Triakosia without the kosia.  See, I can make Greek number references too.  But, I like it.  Now we can do a Golden Age tone, though how much societal realism do you want?  As in, will her schooling be segregated or will we slightly go with modern sensibilities a la Grease Live and sweep away that bit!

AA:  Ooh, though is Earth Paragons Riley an Earth Paragons Native?

Heri, would a Weird West thing work for you.   Combining an old west setting with possibly supernatural (ala Jonah Hex) or science fiction if you pick Drita Five Five (ala Bravestarr) 

Hmm maybe middle ground it, admit that it's unusual that the place is integrated but not make a massive deal of things. Well stick to light Golden Age fun for now, next time I promise you Bronze Age Triakosia with even bigger hair!

And just for reference, she showed up in this thread, though you have a free hand to create what you wish.