STR: +8 (26),

DEX: +4 (18),

CON: +8 (26),

INT: +0 (10),

WIS: +2 (14),

CHA: +0 (10)

Combat: 8 + 8 = 16pp

Attack: +3

Melee: +6 (+4 base attack, +3 Attack focus melee -1 from size)

Ranged: +3 (+3 base attack)

Defense +6 (+4 base defense, +3 dodge focus -1 from size)

Grapple: +19 (+8 Strength +7 Base attack + 4 from size)

Initiative: +4

Saves: 0+2+6 = 8pp

Tough: +8  (Con +8)

Fort: +8 (Con +8)

Ref: +6 (Dex +4 + 2)

Will: +8 (Wis +2 + 6)

Skills: 16pp (64 ranks)

Acrobatics 8 (+12),

Climb 8 (+12),

Diplomacy 10 (+10),

Handle Animal 12 (+12)

Intimidate 12 (+14),

Language 2 (Base: Mexican Sign-Language, English, Spanish),

Notice 4 (+6),

Sense Motive 4 (+6),

Survival 4 (+6)

Feats: 14pp 

Acrobatic Bluff,

Animal Empathy

Attack Focus (melee) 3,

Challenge - Fast Task (Acrobatic Bluff),

Distract (intimidate)

Dodge Focus 3, 

Improved Grab,

Improved Pin,

Move-by Action,

Takedown Attack

Powers:  13 +  2 + 1 + 2  + 1 = 19pp

Growth 4 (+8 STR, +4 CON, +1 size category; Flaw: Permanent; PF: Innate)
Leaping 2 (Jumping distance: x5)
Speed 1 (Speed: 10 mph, 88 ft./rnd)
Super-Senses 2 (acute: Scent, low-light vision)
Feature 1 (Use feet as hands/Hands as feet)

Totals: Abilities 32 + Skills 16 (64 ranks) + Feats 14  + Powers 19 + Combat 16 + Saves 8 + Drawbacks 0 = 105

Notes: So for my PL7 slot i thought "i'd be really cool if we had a heroic gorilla character but what should their thing be?" after some puttering i settled on a martial artist, namely in this case a luchador; i imagine he was brought to human intelligence by some super scientist and indoctrinated to fight EL SPECTRO, mexicos resident super hero as a part of a entire task force of similarly captive apes, hjowever it had an unforseen effect, now with average human intelligence The gorilla who would come to call himself thrilla-rilla took a liking to the boisterous EL SPECTRO and having been forced to watch several luchador movies became an undying fan of the way of the masked wrestlers.

leading him to betray his captor when the time came and to take on the code of honour and mask of the luchador in admiration of his new hero.

I'd welcome any comments anyone has!

Edited by Exaccus

Just a suggestion / note: For prehensile feat, I have used Feature (Use feet as hands / hands as feet) for the Red Ape (Red Rat) and Gunmonkey (Starshots minion)

Essentially this is variable descriptor feat applied to normal limbs! (1 PP)

Its probably a bit more accurate than additional limbs 2 (meaning you have six limbs...) also a bit cheaper. 

Personally I would lose a few feats, the swinging power, and replace with higher DEX and climb / acrobatics skills (maybe bump leaping to 2) Possibly a few ranks of handle animal, animal empathy feat, and attractive (animal magnetism) so he can really hit it off with his fellow simians...

I honestly don't think it suits him at the moment, if he's a luchador on a code of honour i don't think he's had to worry much about being snuck up on or just...not facing his enemies openly, time and experience may lead to changes in that.