The Greatest Show on Earth (OOC)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The disappearing costume thing is because he is attempting to telefrag you - if he succeeds in getting a grip, he could probably do you an extremely serious injury. 

The teleporting, I dunno, that would probably take a scientician! Sending himself through an alternate dimension, breaking himself down and moving quickly, who can really say?

Question - if Hyperactive is Power Attacking for 2, shouldn't his attack roll be +8 instead of +11?

Let's gather information! Taking ten to talk around. Trying to see if people are from here, if they remember getting mind controlled, if they know anything about the director. 

Also so if people need to be taken home Hyperactive will zip them home. 

And lastly can I call upon a friend, via my connected feat, and get them to effectively cross reference this guy with live feeds etc, to see if he pops up anywhere? Or is that too much for that feat?

Edited by Kolohehonu

They're all from Marfa - in fact for some reason (probably mental compulsion) no tourists have actually stayed in town in the last two weeks. Once freed from the Director's control, they do remember people starting to act funny. They were never explicitly given orders, but they started doing things en masse - waking up at the same time, going to bed at the same time, visiting different parts of town, saying things that made no sense, like they were acting out some sort of play. There were cameras, too, and strange people watching them.

The Connected feat will not help here, the guy has escaped! Take an HP if that is a trouble for ya. 

The town is scared, now that they're free from the Director's compulsion, they don't know what happened! They're not quite panicking, not yet, but they're close. 

The Director (under a different name) is an established supervillain - lemme know what sort of investigation (i.e., what kind of die rolls) you'll be doing to find out who! Something about teleporting and mind control does sound familiar...

The 19 there, plus your 19 Skill Mastery on Gather Information w/Well-Informed, gives you: 

The infamous Parker Psion, patriarch of the terrible Psion family, is one of the most powerful psychics in the world. A few years ago, the elderly Psion staged a mind-jump into the mind of his nephew Jump Psion - permanently assuming control of his brain after unsuccessfully framing the Atoms for his murder. A quick GIS reveals that the guy you just fought looks a lot like Jump Psion - but with Parker's style of goatee. You really _did_ just fight one of the most dangerous men alive...[/quote]