Looking to start an Organization

Ryoga

Captain Communist is looking to start an Organization. He has recently arrived in FC, and has been settling down, testing himself and keeping himself sharp on common street-thugs, now he wants to start taking over. He isn't particularly partial to being the direct leader, but he does want/need help to achieve power/his potential plans.

He figures the people he'd meet or this group could be good, evil, nice, mean, orange, blue, or small. The plans would be to take over South Freedom city. He sees the crime in FC is horrid, and he wants to either regulate it, or completely destroy it there and make it their base of operations. They could act on self interest, apart from any leagues or brotherhoods. They'd only act when it payed well, threatened their turf, or they were bored/interested in the going ons. A few of the group could go from helping heroes beat a rogue villain, to beating up the heroes after-wards to take that rogue villains device for their own, or sell it back to him.

Captain Communist's english is broken currently, and he's in the process of learning, but at best you can only get the general idea of what he's saying. So the first encounter would be hard.

I think Malice would be up for that, though in a limited sense. Creating a solid power base is definately on the to-do list, preferrably by controling the criminal element. Kicking the snot out of supers is also on the to-do list. As is using legally ambigious to acquire some power. On the other hand, working with certain supers is something he would like to avoid, unless its a means to an end, in which case he can deal with it. So basically he'd be a silent partner then lends some tech knowledge and leg-breaking ability to the Organization at his own volition.

Exile might find himself doing fringe work for this, though I don't think he'd get much deeper than that. Most of what he'd do is likely tied to his nature as a mystic, helping out in the event of something arcane or occult gets tied up in the organization's dealings. Of course, being a wealthy resident of the area in his secret identity he just might end up being targeted by mistake.

Fringe work is all it'll be for almost everyone. Thinking further, I'd like to make it somewhere that neutrals/villains/heroes can work together, get sources, form small strike groups, and get some turf between the main guys in the South-side, while working together. It'll be a Mercenary contractor place almost, but we have our own goals to attend to as well. Make a name for yourself, gain some cash, get a small HQ/turf in the southside, with the promise of a few close allies to help protect it.

I can assume a few people have read 'Identity Crisis' in DC. If you have, remember the place where all those villains hung out and brokered deals with each-other, and jut hung out, no real overlord/obligations? that's what I want this to be. A small brotherhood/business where villains can hang out, and invest in the project if they wish to.

Sorry, I'm rambling. So, with any luck, I'll attempt to set something up like this in the southside, just got to go through the necessary motions and such.

Nightrival has already set up shop in the Southside (he's originally from there) and he's currently organizing a superhero team. He could pose a threat to any organization, criminal or otherwise, that wants to coexist in "his" neighbourhood. You might want to consider incorporating Nightrival into your story if you're interested. :)