• 2 weeks later...

That gets about everything available. What was producing the shell is on the ceiling. A big copper coil, some slabs of ancient computer pieces, and a salvaged satellite dish transformed into a projector. The tech in question is a bunch of Cold War-era pieces cobbled together and augmented with smaller, newer pieces controlling and enhancing the generated power. The actual power source is attached via massive cables bigger around than Deoxy is. It's elsewhere, but he can feel it humming in the floor.

Stealth Roll, Barely Made

Stealth (+5) Roll: 1d20+5 15

Reflex Check, Critfail

Reflex Save (+8): 1d20+8 9

Considering I got Luck 2... I think I'll toss a HP on the Reflex.

Reflex Save (+8) - Hero Pointed: 1d20+8 15 As I rolled a 7, that's technically a 17 (Lovin' those HPs) I rolled for a result of 25 but if it's taken nakedly that will also pass as a 15.

2 Hero Points Remaining

Edited by Sailor

@Exaccus Sorry, only just realized you wanted vulnerabilities. It looks super-vulnerable to electrical surges, and is also much bigger than it is strong. If he got a good rock, he could smash the aluminium casings pretty easily.

@Sailor Okay, Torpedo Lass manages to lose the Torbs in the trees. And not slip on any of the really slick moss-covered branches.

Phew! Also yeah I knew there was a issue of the moss on the trees, but I wager Torpedo Lass is used to rain/water slickened decks enough to keep sure-footed. That and seeing that 1 rolled on that save... yeah... wasn't wanting a sprained ankle or something.

Edited by Sailor
  • 4 weeks later...

Okay, so Mary spots the command tower of a Nevada-class battleship standing among the trees, with clear signs of seawater damage right up to the top. It looks just like the Oklahoma, a ship Torpedo Lass helped recover from Pearl Harbor the same year she was flung through time, though there's no indication how it could have ended up in a deep tropical island valley off the coast of Oregon.

Oh right i never actually stated in mechanics.

A sorta short range electronic jammer/disruptor that will cause technology working on the same principles as the conductron shell to falter temporarily, kinda like the countermeasure for Mr freezes freeze ray in arkham city.

@Exaccus Okay, that would be the 2PP per rank version, with the Limited Flaw it would be 1PP per rank, so just 10PP, with the added jury-rigging it would be a DC15 check. Adding Nullification Field for absolute zero additional points. Tacking on anything else?