Current Ideas for a PL 6 Side-kick.

Ryoga

So, I've been fiddling with Instant Superheroes, and I saw the Ring-Bearer. I've always been a big Green Lantern fan, actually had a toy from my childhood that remained my favorite. When I started reading comics, I found out it was one of the older Green Lanterns. Anyways...Yeah. I want a Ring-Bearer type, but with a small Twist. (Shooes away M. Night Shamylan)

I want a Mystical Parasite. Either Mystical, or possibly even a robotic Parasite laid in my character to observe earth, and keep their subject alive so he can survey the earths defenses and habits. I'm not sure whether I want a Sentient race or Conqueror race. I know this sounds like the recent Secret Invasion Arc, and I only thought of that while I was typing this.

Either way, that's Idea one.

Idea two would be a bit like Jericho, a body switcher, only it's a physical meld. I was thinking of coupling regeneration with some kind of body meld, so my guy could meld nerves, beat the crap out of himself and the target, detach, and regenerate, while his target was left worse for wear.

And my current third idea would be a Suicide duplicator. Basically he duplicates himself, and has the duplicates explode on his enemies. I'd do it so there's one main one, and if he goes down, they all do. Ideas/suggestions for characters. I have a small idea for what kind of back-story and characters I'd like to put into this situation right now, but I don't want to take if further without being decisive. Something I am not.

So, I've been fiddling with Instant Superheroes, and I saw the Ring-Bearer. I've always been a big Green Lantern fan, actually had a toy from my childhood that remained my favorite. When I started reading comics, I found out it was one of the older Green Lanterns. Anyways...Yeah. I want a Ring-Bearer type, but with a small Twist. (Shooes away M. Night Shamylan)

I want a Mystical Parasite. Either Mystical, or possibly even a robotic Parasite laid in my character to observe earth, and keep their subject alive so he can survey the earths defenses and habits. I'm not sure whether I want a Sentient race or Conqueror race. I know this sounds like the recent Secret Invasion Arc, and I only thought of that while I was typing this.

Either way, that's Idea one.

Would the char know he's got a parasite in him? That it's watching/reporting on him? If not, or even if he know it's a parasite but not that it's intelligent/reporting, then it'd just be a Complication.

Idea two would be a bit like Jericho, a body switcher, only it's a physical meld. I was thinking of coupling regeneration with some kind of body meld, so my guy could meld nerves, beat the crap out of himself and the target, detach, and regenerate, while his target was left worse for wear.

So, he regenerates while in his own body/when not possessing someone, but the people he possesses don't regenerate while he's in them?

And my current third idea would be a Suicide duplicator. Basically he duplicates himself, and has the duplicates explode on his enemies. I'd do it so there's one main one, and if he goes down, they all do.

Can the duplicates do anything other than explode on enemies? If not, thjat's just a very funky descriptor for the Blast power.

Also, as a Sustained power, any duplicates made via Duplication automatically poof out when the original is KO'd or stunned.

1. Yes, he'd know, but he'd be too afraid to tell anyone, figuring they'd think he's crazy. and the parasite talks to him, and kind of trains him.

2. Basically how it'd work would be that He regenerates in his own body, so he beats himself and the person he meshed with, then leaves and regenerates. if the person has regeneration, he'd be weak against them.

3. this one would be more or less a Villain side-kick. Younger, seemingly innocent. His main power is to take people by surprise.

Either way this goes, This is going to be my co-op/Role play heavy character.